Best fan layout for this case

O_Alienado

Hello, sorry for the gravedding with a little old post. I have an identical case (different brand, but equal in every other way), but I tryed some different configuration and I'd be glad to receive some feedback.

IMG_20200306_235649.thumb.jpg.4b3481b13c6f85fec8ee3e6d2f20221a.jpg

This good boy have now a 7 fan array:

3 intake on the top;

1 exaustion on the back;

3 exaustion on the front.

(ignore the 2 fans facing the side, they are there just for aesthetics =D)

IMG_20200306_235657.thumb.jpg.1b1333e3231e85659dde5b3fcd67e1ff.jpg

The idea is that the last top fan (from front to back) will push air through the radiator straight into the back exaustion fan, taking the hot air away from the system. As for the rest... well, there's actually no big idea behind the rest ^^''

I am pretty sure the idea behind the case was to have the 3 front fans as intake and the rest as exaustion (or maybe the first top fan as intake too). My point was that I really think the fans look pretty nicer when facing the intake side. 

So, what do you guys think? I am open to suggestions! I've even considered switching to air cooling, because the best I could get was 40ºC (104ºF) while iddle, which seens to be a little to much...

Btw, here are the specs:

- Ryzen 7 2700x

- Asus Rog Strix X470-F gaming

- 16gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200mhz CL16;

- Rx580 8gb ddr5 graphics card;

- Kingston A2000 M.2 NVME 480Gb ssd;

- Gigabyte B700H semi modular power suplly;

- Gamemax Iceberg 120 rainbow AIO liquid cooler;

- Gamemax M908 Infinit - TR case.

Thanks in advance!

5 hours ago, O_Alienado said:

Thanks in advance!

3 intakes on front and exhaust from the back and top-back slots. Also move radiator to top front intake slot and put another fan on it so its push-pull.

Also move gpu to the x16 slot so there is more room below it and air circulation improves.

Edited by LogicalDrm

51 minutes ago, Jeppes said:

3 intakes on front and exhaust from the back and top-back slots. Also move radiator to top front intake slot and put another fan on it so its push-pull.

Also move gpu to the x16 slot so there is more room below it and air circulation improves.

Thanks!

On 5/20/2019 at 7:06 AM, SigmaDire said:

8doEzDn.jpg

this is the best configuration.

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

*** NOTICE ***

This thread was split off from

Please don't revive old threads and hijack them. It's better to post your own and link to older one if needed.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv