DBrand Grip Disaster (Interest)

So, I bought a DBrand Grip last june and my partner did too, now his started falling apart in november of last year, a mere 5 months after buying it. The soft shell part started to come away from the hard shell around the edges of the phone, he contacted DBrand and they sent him a replacement. And now yet another 5 months later this new one is failing in the same way. I thought it was an isolated incident with the first case, maybe a bad batch from that time but now the new one has done the same...

and the icing on the cake as it were is now mine has done the same, it fell apart in January of this year, 6 months from purchase date, so ofcourse I contacted DBrand support in pursuit of a new case and that would be the end of that. I would have been perfectly happy with a new Grip. But no... Now my partner has a OnePlus 6T for context and I have the Samsung S10 Plus. When I contacted their support I was Implicitly told that essentially they dont make them for the S10 Plus anymore. At that time the phone from release date wasnt even a year old. They discontinued a case for a 1year old flagship device... and yet if you look at their site its firstly still listed but just as out of stock, secondly they still carry cases for phones years older. 

What im trying to get at here is that firstly DBrands ongoing device support for the Grip is shockingly bad and secondly (more importantly) the quality of the device is abysaml. It costs £40 and has worse build quality than cases ive had for this phone that cost less than half that. This isnt exactly an isolated incident, a few friends of mine bought the Grip on my recommendation and they've had theirs fall apart to. They havent even bothered to get a replacement just asked for their money back and gone back to their old case. In their opinion if it falls apart once. Its not worth their time and energy waiting for the next one to do that, and they are correct due to the partners second one failing too.

When I did contact their support I did eventually get my money back for the case but to be honest thats really not the point of all of this. The point is the quality of the product is awful and their long term device support is just as bad. (for the grip at least). Im kinda interested to see if this has happened to anyone else, has anyone else had issues with their grip or know anyone who has.

Currently Im having to superglue my case back together every few weeks whilst I save up to purchase my old solution for every phone ive had before this. A Rhinoshield Bumper case, and a DBrand Skin. Least that case doesnt fall to pieces after a few months...