BSODS / then bootloop no output

Juggern0ttt

Ryzen 7 1700x

Aurous x370 gaming 5

16gb ballistic

Founders gtx 1070

Corsair cx750

Hey guys, yesterday I installed new ram and a ssd into my system. At which point it started to bsod repeatedly, then stopped booting entirely and just loops. Any help would be appreciated. 

20200303_203852.jpg

Get to your bios and check your memory settings, try to make sure there are no xmp profiles, overclocking or anything odd. try to boot again with it disabled etc... If it works you may just need to tweak settings and see what works for your system. Please provide a screenshot if you can.  

1 hour ago, jjbeebe said:

Get to your bios and check your memory settings, try to make sure there are no xmp profiles, overclocking or anything odd. try to boot again with it disabled etc... If it works you may just need to tweak settings and see what works for your system. Please provide a screenshot if you can.  

Can't even get it to post, with old ram either. I cleared the cmos several times as well

Did you replace the drive and the ram at the same time? I would say the ram is the first thing that needs to be solved. I would try one stick of ram (switch sticks if necessary), if you are using two, to see if it will boot. Less variables the better chances of finding the issue. Could be just a bad slot or stick of ram (broken) or something different. If you can get to the bios on one stick of ram that would make me ask more questions and dive deeper. The goal at this point is to get it to boot , maybe even just to the bios, and get to the other stuff later. 

do you have any error codes on the motherboard? There should be a small indicator near the bottom. looks like a old school alarm clock screen like the one below. 

Image result for error code motherboard

1 hour ago, jjbeebe said:

do you have any error codes on the motherboard? There should be a small indicator near the bottom. looks like a old school alarm clock screen like the one below. 

Image result for error code motherboard

Doing some troubleshooting on different parts now, will post soon. Thank you for the replies