Need help with Microcenter PC Build

I am building a PC build for my friend. I am giving him my old RAM ($50), and he is going to use his GTX 1050 Ti until I sell him my GTX 1080 Ti (prob when ampere comes out), we will also be using his old HDD. It would be preferable if we are able to buy all the parts at the St. Louis Park, MN Microcenter, but some parts from Amazon, Newegg, etc. are ok. (There is a $20 discount if you buy CPU+MOBO at Microcenter). So what do you think of this parts list? He mainly plays War Thunder and other FPS games.

Thanks

"(1) High Frame Rates (2) Ultra Graphics Settings (3) Cheap>>>>Choose only two" Chevaishr

https://myanimelist.net/profile/AnalCavity

PCPartPicker URL

https://pcpartpicker.com/b/bsJ8TW 

SSD is overpriced, get a 500GB inland premium for the same price instead.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

31 minutes ago, Zic05 said:

I am building a PC build for my friend. I am giving him my old RAM ($50), and he is going to use his GTX 1050 Ti until I sell him my GTX 1080 Ti (prob when ampere comes out), we will also be using his old HDD. It would be preferable if we are able to buy all the parts at the St. Louis Park, MN Microcenter, but some parts from Amazon, Newegg, etc. are ok. (There is a $20 discount if you buy CPU+MOBO at Microcenter). So what do you think of this parts list? He mainly plays War Thunder and other FPS games.

Thanks

if that's in his budget that's a solid build although their is no need for water cooling, the amd stock cooler is fine if he's gonna be using a 1080

Dump the AIO

Dump the X570 for a MSI B450 MAX board, doesnt matter which

Do what herman said in regards to the SSD

Also make a PCPartPicker list with the same parts and see if any are cheaper as MicroCenter does price match

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600

MOBO: MSI B350 Gaming Pro

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3000MHz (2x 8GB)

GPU: ASUS ROG Strix RX 480 8GB

Storage: Crucial MX 500 250GB, Crucial BX 200 240GB, 1TB WD Blue, 1TB Toshiba P300

PSU: Seasonic M12II 620W