P40 series (p40 lite)

Liamisko123

Hey guys i was just going through the p40 news and also i've been waiting for the p40 lite cuz i was thinking about buying it.

Unfortunately i just heard that there will be no support for Google app store and i was wondering if this is gonna be a thing in EU as well or just USA.

Well pretty game changing thing. I suppose i won't get used to the Huawei app store.

Thanks 

22 hours ago, Liamisko123 said:

Hey guys i was just going through the p40 news and also i've been waiting for the p40 lite cuz i was thinking about buying it.

Unfortunately i just heard that there will be no support for Google app store and i was wondering if this is gonna be a thing in EU as well or just USA.

Well pretty game changing thing. I suppose i won't get used to the Huawei app store.

Thanks 

It's completely global. You can side load Google Play services but I don't recommend doing it. It just doesn't seem safe. What are your reasons for the P40 lite in particular. Maybe I can suggest you something

23 hours ago, Liamisko123 said:

Thanks 

Any reason you wanted the P40 to start with? Budget, location, OS preference etc could help offer an alternative.

Wouldn't buy a Huawei or Honor phone anyway, Chinese spyware infested junk.

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

On 3/3/2020 at 12:43 AM, huilun02 said:

Its global

What's the reason for wanting a P40 Lite in particular?

So I can find you an alternative

I was just looking for some phone with good cameras as well as good chip but I think imma go with Apple se 2 cuz of the future proofing. You know i just want to stay up with the newest software features.

Not having the Google Play store has nothing to do with it beeing sold in the USA ^^
It doesn't matter where it's sold, Google can NOT give Huawei their services.

That means, no P40 (lite) nowhere in this world will be shipped with Google Play services.

So.. If you don't want "google" on your Android phone, you can get it.
If you use Google services like maps, play store etc, get another phone. Xiaomi has more than good offerings, since Huawei isn't what it used to be a few years ago, "bang for buck" wise.