Shadow banned YouTube comments?

Hi all. So whenever I comment on a video, it seems as though only I can see my comments, and if I log out they do not show up. I'm wondering how this happened, why, and is there some way to appeal this? I almost never comment on a video, rarely even like or dislike. But today I commented my two cents on a video posted by someone I'm subbed to and it's flat out not there. This has happened with other creators I follow, not just this one. Here's a link to the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBTiL_XfUwQ and I'll have screen shots below (both are sorted by "newest first" I'm also CATSr2 btw)

I don't post flame bait or anything mean or controversial. The rare time I comment is usually to have my own input (like you see below) or answering a question the creator asks the audience.

Does anyone have any idea what's going on here and why? I'd love to know. Thanks

Spoiler

Logged in:

193786633_loggedin.thumb.PNG.37ab7b230b399de4baa93fb3039b1867.PNG

Spoiler

Logged out:

1880430603_loggedout.thumb.PNG.71114957ca9d548edae27f3482806f38.PNG

19 minutes ago, TempestCatto said:

Does anyone have any idea what's going on here and why? I'd love to know. Thanks

1. Something that was included in your post is censored and is causing your comment to be filtered.
  2. It's automatically being flagged by YouTube to be held for review or flagged as likely spam
  3. You've been banned
    • You did/said something you shouldn't have
    • The creator just plain doesn't like you for whatever reason

If it is only happening with that message then it's likely either being flagged by Youtube or contains a filtered word. Try posting a different, shorter message like "I liked this video" and see if it gets filtered.

If it happens with any message you try to post to any videos from that channel then they simply don't like you.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

I put a review on Amazon describing the color of the light put out by a light bulb.  That comment did not get approved and I am guessing it's because I used the word color.  

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

44 minutes ago, Spotty said:
  • Something that was included in your post is censored and is causing your comment to be filtered.
  • It's automatically being flagged by YouTube to be held for review or flagged as likely spam
  • You've been banned
    • You did/said something you shouldn't have
    • The creator just plain doesn't like you for whatever reason

I don't think I've violated any of this. Read my comment (in the first screen shot) and tell me if you think that would violate any of this.

I've tried commenting on other videos, and it doesn't seem to matter what it is I say, it will just never show up. I've been perusing through Google forums and am finding lots of people in my same position. Some of them are deserving of it, but most people are like me in where they almost never post, but when they do it's innocent. This is all within the past few months too. Something isn't right here.

EDIT: That's the first time I've ever commented on a video of that particular creator. So I doubt they'd have me blocked if I've never interacted with the channel before.