GPU BIOS splash before Motherboard BIOS splash screen

AAB

So I am finally done building my new PC, but in my case I see the GPU BIOS info splash first. 

I see something like

nvidia 2060 Super 8GB VGA BIOS V6573

Version 90.06.xx.xx

Copyright  etc

Then I get the motherboard BIOS splash screen that asks me del or F2.

Here is my Config

Motherboard: AS Rock B450 Pro 4

CPU: Ryzen 3500

GPU: Galax RTX 2060 Super 8Gb 1-click OC.

SSD: Crucial MX500 (500GB)

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200Mhz CL16

The PC seems to be running fine I have updated Windows installed all drivers required. Changed the RAM profile to XMP, increased the CPU speed from 3.6 to 3.8 @1.10V

Everything seems to be running fine no BIOS crashes just the splash screen is a bit weird.

I see some option in motherboard Advanced section but can't find anything to turn it off.

1 minute ago, AAB said:

Everything seems to be running fine no BIOS crashes just the splash screen is a bit weird.

I see some option in motherboard Advanced section but can't find anything to turn it off.

You can't modify GPU BIOS-settings from mobo-BIOS-settings, mate. If you want to get rid of the splash-screen, you're going to either need to flash a modified BIOS on the GPU or sell the card and buy a different one.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

1 minute ago, WereCatf said:

You can't modify GPU BIOS-settings from mobo-BIOS-settings, mate. If you want to get rid of the splash-screen, you're going to either need to flash a modified BIOS on the GPU or sell the card and buy a different one.

Does this mean my card is crap or is bad purchase? :(

1 minute ago, AAB said:

Does this mean my card is crap or is bad purchase? :(

It's just a splash-screen, why would it make the card crap or a bad purchase? It doesn't affect its performance or features in any way or form.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Thanks Guys its just that I have never seen anything like it before in any of Linus or anyone videos so was not sure about it. If its nothing to worry about then I am just going to ignore it.