Unable to oc Since upgraded to the rx590

hi every kinda new to the fourm Room and was seeking some help. I curenlty run a x5650 stock speed with a gigabyte x58a-ud3r motherbored 16gb Ram but when I 1st built this build i had a gtx 960 paired with the cpu and managed to get and overlcock on the cpu to 4.3ghz  this is using a 600w seagate psu since then i have upgraed to a rx590. But now my oc dont even post or boot into windows so this requires a cmos reset and to run at stock speeds i was thinking this issue might be the psu or could i be wrong

also sorry for anything misspelling or anything else haha

17 minutes ago, xiirossiix said:

hi every kinda new to the fourm Room and was seeking some help. I curenlty run a x5650 stock speed with a gigabyte x58a-ud3r motherbored 16gb Ram but when I 1st built this build i had a gtx 960 paired with the cpu and managed to get and overlcock on the cpu to 4.3ghz  this is using a 600w seagate psu since then i have upgraed to a rx590. But now my oc dont even post or boot into windows so this requires a cmos reset and to run at stock speeds i was thinking this issue might be the psu or could i be wrong

also sorry for anything misspelling or anything else haha

An insufficient PSU wouldn't stop a PC from posting, it more seems like you have degraded your chip and now it's not stable at 4.3Ghz which I assume you're shoving a lot of voltage into, I'd recommend lowering your OC and see where it starts getting stable.

A Mosfet (VRM) and Capacitor degrade on the Motherboard itself is also very possible

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

An insufficient PSU wouldn't stop a PC from posting, it more seems like you have degraded your chip and now it's not stable at 4.3Ghz which I assume you're shoving a lot of voltage into, I'd recommend lowering your OC and see where it starts getting stable.

A Mosfet (VRM) and Capacitor degrade on the Motherboard itself is also very possible

thanks for you response i have just tryed to even do a little over clock to 3.8ghz at 1.28v as my 4.3ghz was at 1.34v but it still do no good. As soon as my pc reboots the motherbored powers on fans and the rest but. I get no signal out putting  but again soon as i go back to stock by clearing cmos boots up fantastic and turbo boost up to 3ghz