Help with Building a New PC

Divinity

Information

1. Budget & Location
    1. Budget is $1750 but am willing to spent $250 more
    2. Location is United States
  2. Aim
    1. Gaming that can perform at a frame rate of at least 60 fps when graphics are on high settings
  3. Monitors
    1. I plan on connecting two monitors to this computer, more details on this in the "Specs" section
  4. Peripherals
    1. Keyboards, Mice, & OS' will not be a problem because I already have it or know someone who has it
  5. Reason for upgrading
    1. My current computer cannot perform at the preferred frame rate as stated above, although I'm not one to worry about graphics, I would be getting around 15-20 frames per second for first person shooter games (even on the lowest settings).

Specs

Misc

I am open to suggestions.

Suggestion:

1. You could go for a Ryzen 2700 instead of the 2700 X - this will free up money for upgrading other components.

Questions:

1. If you are looking at 60fps on high settings, why are you looking at 144hz  monitors?

2. Will you be gaming on both the screens at the same time, or will use one screen only to game?

I'd go for the ryzen 5 3600. Even though it has less cores, the cores are faster and that is what you want for gaming.

If you also intend on streaming, or any other activity that requires high core count, then you should go with the 2700X, but just for gaming the 3600 will be the better cpu.

Also, do you need wifi? That's a big premium on the motherboard.

I'd also consider a msi B450M Tomahawk, pretty much the only difference between B450 and X570 is PCI-E gen 4, but you won't be needing that. The B450M Tomahawk will work really well with a ryzen 5 3600 and you can spend the spare money on a better cpu cooler, which will allow you to overclock the ryzen processor for even better performance ;)

Overall upgrade.

Better cpu

Better motherboard (if you need wifi, get the msi b450 pro carbon)

Faster ram ( you don't need 32 for gaming)

Faster ssd

Faster gpu

Nicer case with good airflow and case fans

Better psu

1 screen 60hz as you won't game on both