I need help

LitTrash

You linked a 2060 Super with 2 fans, and a 2070 Super with 3 fans. There will be a very large difference in these two cards since they are not the same GPU chip. The 2070 Super will have much better performance.

Also, whether you get an AIO or a cheaper air cooler for your CPU depends on if you want to overclock the CPU at all. If not, get a less expensive air cooler, otherwise the AIO will be value added.

What are your desired use cases for this PC, and what is your budget? With this info many people on this forum can suggest full system specs that will meet your needs.

8 minutes ago, LitTrash said:

Tri fan will definatly give a performance, noise level, and overclocking boost, but check out this if you want a very well price watercooled build (prebuilt) that I bileve is excellent: https://www.ekfluidgaming.com/fgpcs/ek-fluidgaming-pc-270-ag-conquest (shipping only in the US) 

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

31 minutes ago, AaronThomas said:

Also, whether you get an AIO or a cheaper air cooler for your CPU depends on if you want to overclock the CPU at all. If not, get a less expensive air cooler, otherwise the AIO will be value added.

It isn't worth overclocking Ryzen 3000 CPUs, and even if overclocked a good tower would be enough.

On the main question, I believe Gigabyte doesn't have a 2070S with 2 fans, so just get the 2070S and not the 2060S that you linked, or maybe the 5700XT if you want to try your luck with the drivers and save some money for a small performance drop.

20 hours ago, AaronThomas said:

You linked a 2060 Super with 2 fans, and a 2070 Super with 3 fans. There will be a very large difference in these two cards since they are not the same GPU chip. The 2070 Super will have much better performance.

What are your desired use cases for this PC, and what is your budget? With this info many people on this forum can suggest full system specs that will meet your needs.

Omg im so sorry i messed up, When i said AIO i meant the cooler w/ the processor. I hear they are OK and can do basic over clocking. Im using this for gaming, editing and hopefully streaming in the future. 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/ thats my part picker list

On top of that do you know any better AIO for a decent price that work better than the ARTIC

Also sorry for the confusion with the graphics card. 

1 hour ago, LitTrash said:

Omg im so sorry i messed up, When i said AIO i meant the cooler w/ the processor. I hear they are OK and can do basic over clocking. Im using this for gaming, editing and hopefully streaming in the future. 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/ thats my part picker list

On top of that do you know any better AIO for a decent price that work better than the ARTIC

Also sorry for the confusion with the graphics card. 

Wrong link, you need to copy the BB from the Markup section.

Due to the way boosting works with Ryzen 3000 it isn't worth manually overclocking for normal use, and the amount you're able to overclock is too small to overload any good air cooler, at best you should use PBO or just leave at stock and for both a simple tower cooler should be enough. Also AIOs are mostly only good in builds where a good air cooler doesn't fit or for extremely power hungry CPUs(i9 9900k and Threadripper for example.), otherwise the only good reason to get a AIO over high-end air coolers is for the looks or some other special use cases. I recommend to get something like the Fuma 2 if you want something good but that isn't too expensive, but either stock cooler or some cheap air cooler would do the job just fine, if you decide to get a AIO it might be better to get some advice on the Liquid Cooling sub forum, and might as well get proper advice on the Air Cooling one if you want to go that route.

1 hour ago, KaitouX said:

Wrong link, you need to copy the BB from the Markup section.

Due to the way boosting works with Ryzen 3000 it isn't worth manually overclocking for normal use, and the amount you're able to overclock is too small to overload any good air cooler, at best you should use PBO or just leave at stock and for both a simple tower cooler should be enough. Also AIOs are mostly only good in builds where a good air cooler doesn't fit or for extremely power hungry CPUs(i9 9900k and Threadripper for example.), otherwise the only good reason to get a AIO over high-end air coolers is for the looks or some other special use cases. I recommend to get something like the Fuma 2 if you want something good but that isn't too expensive, but either stock cooler or some cheap air cooler would do the job just fine, if you decide to get a AIO it might be better to get some advice on the Liquid Cooling sub forum, and might as well get proper advice on the Air Cooling one if you want to go that route.

Also about the list i havent decided on case yet thinking about H500 or H510 or something like that

I would get something like this:

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor  ($308.89 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($114.89 @ Amazon)
Memory: Team T-FORCE VULCAN Z 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  ($72.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Samsung 970 Evo 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($87.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($53.98 @ Newegg)
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8 GB WINDFORCE OC 3X Video Card  ($499.99 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: Cooler Master MWE Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($78.36 @ B&H)
Total: $1217.09
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-02-23 20:30 EST-0500

Changes are the Motherboard, Memory and PSU. The MSI B450 Tomahawk is better than the ASUS while being cheaper, and you can get the MSI B450-A Pro for even cheaper if you don't mind the differences. The memory is kinda overkill on your build, so i dropped to something cheaper, but while the memory is slower(3200 vs 3600) the timings are better which might make the difference in performance really small, there are some cheaper options with similar specs if you want to save a few bucks in exchange for a worse/different look. About the PSU, for this budget I personally would get something from the Tier B+ or higher in the PSU Tier List, so i just picked the cheapest 550W+ that i found in the quick look i took, if you search a bit you can probably get something equivalent or better for a similar price.

Case is mostly personal preference so just look around for something that you like and works well for you.

9 minutes ago, KaitouX said:

I would get something like this:

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor  ($308.89 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($114.89 @ Amazon)
Memory: Team T-FORCE VULCAN Z 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  ($72.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Samsung 970 Evo 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($87.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($53.98 @ Newegg)
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8 GB WINDFORCE OC 3X Video Card  ($499.99 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: Cooler Master MWE Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($78.36 @ B&H)
Total: $1217.09
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-02-23 20:30 EST-0500

Changes are the Motherboard, Memory and PSU. The MSI B450 Tomahawk is better than the ASUS while being cheaper, and you can get the MSI B450-A Pro for even cheaper if you don't mind the differences. The memory is kinda overkill on your build, so i dropped to something cheaper, but while the memory is slower(3200 vs 3600) the timings are better which might make the difference in performance really small, there are some cheaper options with similar specs if you want to save a few bucks in exchange for a worse/different look. About the PSU, for this budget I personally would get something from the Tier B+ or higher in the PSU Tier List, so i just picked the cheapest 550W+ that i found in the quick look i took, if you search a bit you can probably get something equivalent or better for a similar price.

Case is mostly personal preference so just look around for something that you like and works well for you.

TY so much