so... David di franco

Lil Chillbil

As you all know if you follow him he started a campaign to raise some money for his New mac pro. 

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/david-di-franco-s-mac-pro-campaign

I have the top comment on that video just for saying I unsubbed

Now i'm getting comments on my videos every hour telling me to kill myself, that my videos are horrible, and that I bring nothing to the table. And then of course there was a swarm of dislikes and copyright reports to my channel from ****ing immuture people...

Is this the kind of world we live in to where no one can state their opinion without people with way to much time on their hands defending someone who they don't even know?

discuss, 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

YT.. nothing more to say! 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

As you all know if you follow him he started a campaign to raise some money for his New mac pro. 

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/david-di-franco-s-mac-pro-campaign

I have the top comment on that video just for saying I unsubbed

Now i'm getting comments on my videos every hour telling me to kill myself, that my videos are horrible, and that I bring nothing to the table. And then of course there was a swarm of dislikes and copyright reports to my channel from ****ing immuture people...

Is this the kind of world we live in to where no one can state their opinion without people with way to much time on their hands defending someone who they don't even know?

discuss, 

I hate that guy's channel, he's basically a spokesperson for that scammy website quibbids. 

I hate that guy's channel, he's basically a spokesperson for that scammy website quibbids. 

it is such a scammy site. The guy always says he gets hit expensive stuff off there. And has never actually bought a new computer for himself... 

#KilledMyWife 

Don't post comments on youtube from your main channel.

Never tell someone you are unsubbing, just do it and be done with it.

The web is full of spiteful animals, most of them like YouTube, never expect to be treated rationally there.

Welcome to the internet...

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Ok so I changed the comment from unsubbed

to "i'm so happy your reaching your goal david"

so now it looks like i'm ducking happy for him.

#KilledMyWife 

The internet is full of morons, people that hide behind their keyboards and pretend to be a badass. in real life they are just normal people. Don't let it bother you.

try being openly gay on the internet...

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Ignore it man, it's just the internet being a bunch of cunts.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

it is such a scammy site. The guy always says he gets hit expensive stuff off there. And has never actually bought a new computer for himself... 

while it is not a "fake" website per se, of course he does not mention the fact that you are basically bidding an amount such as 10$ out of hundreds of people and that bid is just money that is gone unless you are lucky enough to win. Most of the people just end up losing dozens of dollars without receiving the product. If you do the calculations, for most product such as for example a $500 ipad, quibbids gets $10000 in bids, so they are just making a craptton of money out of stupid people. 

I ended up stumbling on that douchebag's videos one day,and I never want to hear his voice again. 

so now it looks like i'm ducking happy for him.

Don't change your opinions based on your peers.

David Difranco shouldn't need to do this, this is not what IndieGoGo is for.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

so now it looks like i'm fucking happy for him.

fixed that for ya :)

Don't change your comment, there is no need to. it drives attention to your channel and that's a good thing.

Remember when everyone was questioning Linus' sexuality? When the top comment on a lot of videos were 'are you gay?'

It got comments and drove discussion. Negative attention is still attention. Look at Beiber...

Hail Sithis!

Don't change your opinions based on your peers.

David Difranco shouldn't need to do this, this is not what IndieGoGo is for.

unfortunately it was in my own futures best interests, though one day i'll be all powerful and be capable of sicking my massive fanbase on the aging ddf community 

#KilledMyWife 

Don't change your comment, there is no need to. it drives attention to your channel and that's a good thing.

Remember when everyone was questioning Linus' sexuality? When the top comment on a lot of videos were 'are you gay?'

It got comments and drove discussion. Negative attention is still attention. Look at Beiber...

yeah but no questions asked if I get 3 consecutive strikes I won't be able to defend myself. Sad I know... 

#KilledMyWife 

meanwhile 99% of the people commenting about Linus being gay never even dated a girl lol

meanwhile 99% of the people commenting about Linus being gay never even dated a girl lol

I dated a girl once....

I thought Linus was gay....

But honestly, no man is straight.

Hail Sithis!

I dated a girl once....

I thought Linus was gay....

But honestly, no man is straight.

sure you did... 

#KilledMyWife 

sure you did... 

I actually did date a girl. I even kissed her twice :D

but she was an experiment, and after all bitche$ be crazy

Hail Sithis!

Wow! I just left a comment there. Who are the retards funding this!?

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! I just left a comment there. Who are the retards funding this!?

His following. Apparently some of his viewers asked him to do it so they could support. He even got 100$ from Chris Pirillo. That only blows my freaking mind! I don't agree with it at all. This is a man/boy who owns all of the last gen AND next gen consoles, which he purchased AT LAUNCH. It's one thing to ask for support from your following so you can bring more and better content to them, which I don't have a problem with. But I really don't see how they could be so willing to invest their money, so this guy can buy a 3000$ Mac Pro and accessories to edit videos of him tasting Mountain Dew.

His following. Apparently some of his viewers asked him to do it so they could support. He even got 100$ from Chris Pirillo. That only blows my freaking mind! I don't agree with it at all. This is a man/boy who owns all of the last gen AND next gen consoles, which he purchased AT LAUNCH. It's one thing to ask for support from your following so you can bring more and better content to them, which I don't have a problem with. But I really don't see how they could be so willing to invest their money, so this guy can buy a 3000$ Mac Pro and accessories to edit videos of him tasting Mountain Dew.

I don't have a problem with him asking for support to buy a mac pro. What I have a problem with is his lack of integrity by promoting SCAM websites all the time that essentially steal your money while making it seem that you can supposedly get an expensive iphone or computer for 20$. 

He is also a total dumbass when it comes to tech. My mum could make a better tech channel than that dumb POS (sorry, I don't see myself calling a person trying to scam others as anything other than that)

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

The internet is full of morons, people that hide behind their keyboards and pretend to be a badass. in real life they are just normal people. Don't let it bother you.

try being openly gay on the internet...

Doing that can work, say when some one calls me a faggot, I just say yeah, I know I'm gay you twat, you don't have to tell me... Usually shuts them up.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Why is internet begging becoming a popular thing? Even Linus is starting to do it. Is Adsense not paying as well as it used to? Maybe its time to move onto something else?

What a shame, David Di Franco always seemed like a cool guy, bu this is just pathetic :(

Song Of The Day: Nujabes - Battlecry

why is everyone so negativ about him asking for money?

Linus had first blood, now contributor. and more ads will follow, too.

I don't see the problem.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"