Does Windows 10 driver good enough? And Why 3rd party Driver Updater say that Windows ''up to date'' driver need updating?

Spezcrt

I just use a 3rd party driver updater and it say a lot of driver that need to be updating, including the one that I dont even know it exist, I scan for driver update using Device manager and its say that all my driver are already up to date, but the 3rd party driver updater does not, should I use the driver updater? Will I get blue screen or system malfunction, ... ?? I really need an answer because I always want my PC to be up to date as possible!

Well, first of all, you shouldnt trust any 3rd party driver updater, they are most likely shit. Aswell as the Device Manager. You cant really update the drivers only with the Device Manager. Best thing is to just go to the manufacturers website and search for any component to download the newest driver.

6 minutes ago, NikcSpoi said:

the 3rd party driver updater does not, should I use the driver updater?

You should definitely indeed NOT use 3rd party driver updaters.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

Just check official side of your graphics card be NVIDIA or AMD.... you no need anything more