I need some feedback on this configuration

Hey,
I'm thinking of building a new pc before the summer starts. I don't have a lot of experience building one. But I've done some recearch and it would be great of you could maybe give me some feedback on the parts and if it actually will work. It would also be great if you know a better option like a part with more bang for the buck. I do plan on overclocking the CPU.
I want to have a computer that is great for video editing and gaming.

• CPU: Intel core i7 4770K
  • Mother board: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming
  • Memory: corsair vengeance 16GB (2 x 8) DDR3 1600mhz
  • Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 760 SC ACX 2GB
  • CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i
  • Storage: I already have a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, and a WD green.
  • Case: Fractal Design Define R4
  • PSU: I have a PSU as well. I don't know exactly what type but it's a corsair 750W Modulair
  • Optical drive: I already have a good one.

Here is the same stuff in PCPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2T8w7

Please let me know if there's anything I should change for less money or better performance. my budget isn't very important but:

• The cheaper the better, but not if it gives better performance
  • not more than 1400 dollar

I hope you could give me some great feedback  :D 

PS. I'm sorry if I posted this the wrong way or in the wrong part of the forum. :unsure:

Its a great build. I personally don't like the Define R4, bit that's just my preference. OEM means you cannot transfer the license between computers afaik. 

Hey,

I'm thinking of building a new pc before the summer starts. I don't have a lot of experience building one. But I've done some recearch and it would be great of you could maybe give me some feedback on the parts and if it actually will work. It would also be great if you know a better option like a part with more bang for the buck. I do plan on overclocking the CPU.

I want to have a computer that is great for video editing and gaming.

• CPU: Intel core i7 4770K
  • Mother board: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming
  • Memory: corsair vengeance 16GB (2 x 8) DDR3 1600mhz
  • Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 760 SC ACX 2GB
  • CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i
  • Storage: I already have a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, and a WD green.
  • Case: Fractal Design Define R4
  • PSU: I have a PSU as well. I don't know exactly what type but it's a corsair 750W Modulair
  • Optical drive: I already have a good one.

Here is the same stuff in PCPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2T8w7

Please let me know if there's anything I should change for less money or better performance. my budget isn't very important but:

•  
  • The cheaper the better, but not if it gives better performance
  • not more than 1400 dollar

I hope you could give me some great feedback  :D 

PS. I'm sorry if I posted this the wrong way or in the wrong part of the forum. :unsure:

Actually is not a bad build at all. Many people will say get an i5 and spend more on your GPU, but since you want to video edit as well, this is very well balanced.

And I'm going to give you my opinion: Honestly I don't think it's worth splurging on the H100i when your GPU is only a GTX760. Unless you're confident you will be doing some real overclocking. 

THE signature

Its a great build. I personally don't like the Define R4, bit that's just my preference. OEM means you cannot transfer the license between computers afaik. 

That's not true. OEM Windows can't be sold with a new PC. It's not limited to one PC. Usually you can only have it registered to one PC at a time.

For OP: Not a bad build. :)

-Edit: OEM also doesn't have tech support.

Upgrade that gpu.

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

That's not true. OEM Windows can't be sold with a new PC. It's not limited to one PC. Usually you can only have it registered to one PC at a time.

Thanks for clearing that up

Thank you!!

but would you recommend it to buy OEM ?

Thank you!!

but would you recommend it to buy OEM ?

Yes. Full retail isn't worth it if you are just building the PC for yourself.

OEM licenses are usually what most pc builders use as they're a fair bit cheaper than retail. It's only an extra step you'll have to do if you don't have an optical drive though (having to rip the iso on a computer with an optical drive).

What's the system being used for?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.