Is this a good idea?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FKTWKMK/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A3TOECTKC4OEBD&psc=1

Is that good RAM and will it work well with an Asus ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming MB and i9 9900KF?  Can I expect stable 3600 MHz performance?  Is it okay to buy two sets to make it 32GB?

CPUIntel Core i9-14900K I GPU: EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming I MotherboardAsus ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming I RAM: Corsair Dominator Titanium 64GB I SSDSamsung 980 Pro 2TB I PSUCorsair RM1000x (2021) I Cooler: Corsair iCUE Link H150i I CaseCorsair 5000D Airflow I FansCorsair QX120 x10 Cables: Corsair Premium Individually Sleeved Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB I MouseCorsair Nightsabre Wireless Mouse Pad: Asus ROG Sheath Monitor: Aorus FV43U 

Thanks for the answers, guys, but there was another question I forgot to ask...

Based on your responses, the answer figures to be yes, but will this RAM definitely work with the Asus ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming MB?  I know it seems like I'm asking the same question twice, but it's only because the title on the product detail page literally says “for Intel Z270."

CPUIntel Core i9-14900K I GPU: EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming I MotherboardAsus ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming I RAM: Corsair Dominator Titanium 64GB I SSDSamsung 980 Pro 2TB I PSUCorsair RM1000x (2021) I Cooler: Corsair iCUE Link H150i I CaseCorsair 5000D Airflow I FansCorsair QX120 x10 Cables: Corsair Premium Individually Sleeved Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB I MouseCorsair Nightsabre Wireless Mouse Pad: Asus ROG Sheath Monitor: Aorus FV43U 

14 minutes ago, lerodemmy said:

Thanks for the answers, guys, but there was another question I forgot to ask...

Based on your responses, the answer figures to be yes, but will this RAM definitely work with the Asus ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming MB?  I know it seems like I'm asking the same question twice, but it's only because the title on the product detail page literally says for "Intel Z270."

Yes it will definitely work