Input lag issue

PRTI

Hello guys i have a major problem that is bothering me that i can't solve

I got a new pc and have this issue where after turning on my pc after 10-15 minutes i experience mouse and from what i can see display input lag, its much more noticeable in cs and it literally just turns itself on and becomes unplayable, it's like v-sync is turned on but everything is off that can cause such things, its not just me but 2 more friends have the same problem when they bought there pc, so it isn't probably a hardware problem or anything like that, i don't know where to look at this point if anyone could help i could appreciate it much :)

if your using a NVIDIA GPU go to your NVIDIA control panel go to manage 3d settings and scroll down till you see Low Latency Mode and set that to ULTRA, you can also in the control panel if you want to get more FPS in games is go to adjust image settings with preview and click use my preference emphasizing and turn it to performance 

2 minutes ago, JoshuaProGamer said:

if your using a NVIDIA GPU go to your NVIDIA control panel go to manage 3d settings and scroll down till you see Low Latency Mode and set that to ULTRA, you can also in the control panel if you want to get more FPS in games is go to adjust image settings with preview and click use my preference emphasizing and turn it to performance 

AMD GPU, i tried everything in the gpu options as well as a different mouse, different port, clean windows install but still no luck, its not just me but some friends as well, the only thing i can think of is that windows is causing something.

you can download Driver Easy - https://www.drivereasy.com/?__c=1 and see what parts in your pc are not using the newest update software but with the free version it will only tell you what things require an update which means you would need to manually install the updates