Every startup stuck on motherboard splash screen

Arcaddia

Every time I boot my PC from a cold boot up it gets stuck there with the loading circle frozen. I always have to hit the reset button on my PC and then it works every time on the 2nd try. I'm pretty sure this just started recently I also upgraded many of my components recently but I can't remember this happening when I first installed my new motherboard, CPU and RAM. Any help appreciated!

[CPU] Ryzen 5 3600x [Cooling] be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 [Mobo] B450 Tomahawk Max [RAM] 16GB (2X8) Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz [GPU] RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio [PSU] XFX XTR 750W [Case] Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed

Is this an ASUS board by any chance? Just that I have owned 3 different ASUS boards over the last 5 years and they all do this - other than that they are perfectly fine!

1 minute ago, lordoftime79 said:

Is this an ASUS board by any chance? Just that I have owned 3 different ASUS boards over the last 5 years and they all do this - other than that they are perfectly fine!

It's an MSI board only ever bought MSI boards myself lol

[CPU] Ryzen 5 3600x [Cooling] be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 [Mobo] B450 Tomahawk Max [RAM] 16GB (2X8) Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz [GPU] RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio [PSU] XFX XTR 750W [Case] Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed

hmm ok what kind of CPU are you using? In my experiance it was always with my LGA1156 I7

1 minute ago, lordoftime79 said:

hmm ok what kind of CPU are you using? In my experiance it was always with my LGA1156 I7

All of my parts are actually in my signature fyi!

On 2/13/2020 at 12:03 PM, Arcaddia said:

All of my parts are actually in my signature fyi!

my bad - Need to open my eyes !!! 

same problem here, windows 10 boot and freezing on spinning circles. i dropped in a new cpu and windows 10 does not want to boot at all. i have a macos hackintosh installed on a separate drive and that works perfectly oddly.