Titanfall

FpsRanga

nbn? if not than bull shit

Telstra velocity. But fibre doesn't really affect ping.
Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

My download speed went crazy when I was downloading it.

My mate is just downloading it now and a whopping 1MBp/s so had to show him this.

qpjs.jpg

This was my first game this morning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DL_a8EL7aI

Will be buying this at the end of the month.

Core I7 3930K 4.6ghz, Rampage IV Extreme, 16GB Corsair Vengance 1600mhz, GTX 780Ti SLI, Corsair Force 3 240Gb SSD, Asus Xonar DX, Killer Xeno Pro, Phobya Easy Bench V3, Phobya Extreme Nova 1080

Its alright, it feels just a like a CoD/Crysis hybrid but not as fun. One thing that was a let down is the fact that it runs on SOURCE ENGINE. I mean really? The graphics are just awful, a 2014 next-gen AAA game should NOT be running at 200fps fully maxed out... Definitely not worth buying for 60$, i'll consider getting it when it goes on sale 2 weeks after launch xD

They used Source because it was cheap and easy to modify. They started working on the game before getting funding from EA so they had to go with what worked for them at a reasonable price. Respawn started with only a handful of people and even now they only have around 80-90 employees.

They used Source because it was cheap and easy to modify. They started working on the game before getting funding from EA so they had to go with what worked for them at a reasonable price. Respawn started with only a handful of people and even now they only have around 80-90 employees.

I see. After seeing those new Source 2 screenshots, we should see a drastic difference with Titanfall 2. 

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System