Multi-Port 2.5gbe or 5gbe switch?

Carskick

I've been researching for days, but I've had a hard time finding what I'm looking for...

I'm looking for a switch with AT LEAST 3 Ethernet ports that support at least 2.5gbe for under $200, or a really good router that has this for around $300. 

Most switches in this category give 2x 10gbe ports and a bunch of 1gbe ports for about $200, but I need at least 3 of the high speed ports. (1 for Server, 1 for my PC, 1 for wife's PC)

I got excited when I found the Asus ROG Rapture GT-AX11000, but then discovered it only has a single 2.5gbe port. I've looked at switches such as the Netgear GS110EMX, which is perfect, but is short 1x high speed port (it has 2x10gbe & 8x1gbe)

If anyone knows of any magical device that'd help me out, please let me know.

For those who are interested, here's the situation:

Our office contains our 2 PCs that currently have 1gbe (Will buy upgraded ethernet cards to bring them up to speed), as well as other computers that only need 1gbe. The router & modem are in this room, as will be the new switch. Getting CAT 6 from the router/switch to these PCs is easy, and only .3 to 5 meters away. (CAT 5e may even work here) I'm currently deploying a home server that will have a 4x12TB HDD RAID 10 that I'd like to be able to access from our main 2 office PCs at 200-300MB/s minimum per PC and more is just icing. So in theory, 2.5gbe to each PC & 5gbe to the server would allow both PCs to saturate the RAID10's maximum speed. 10gbe would be good future proofing, but is overkill. The Home Server is also in another room, and the cable distance is probably close to around 20 meters away. Currently, I have a single CAT 5e cable running to the server room, which also contains the switch that wires in the rest of the house. But I'd likely run a direct CAT 6a wire from the server to the new switch/router in our office in this upgrade, giving the server it's own high speed line, and the rest of the house a shared CAT 5e line.

Planned Wish List:

- New Switch/Router with at least 3x 2.5gbe or higher speed ports, and extra 1xgbe ports are a plus ($200-300)

- 3x PCIe 2.5gbe ethernet cards ($30 to 100 each)

- CAT 6a & Hardware as needed

Thanks so much!

try free geek they have alot of used switches for cheap

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

There are some mGig appliances coming out but it's generally more expensive than just buying 10GbE

Supposedly something like the CRS317 from Mikrotik supports multi speed SFPs such as https://mikrotik.com/product/s_rj10

PC : 3600 · Crosshair VI WiFi · 2x16GB RGB 3200 · 1080Ti SC2 · 1TB WD SN750 · EVGA 1600G2 · Define C 

If you liked the GS110EMX, have a look at the Netgear MS510TX. The selection of ports on that might be just what you're after. It's not completely fanless like the GS, but is supposed to be pretty quiet.