Corsair K95 Platinum Cherry MX Speeds Key Chattering

Hey! This is my first post in a while. So, I've noticed recently that my keyboard chatters a LOT. Like, it's record is around 9 or 10 spaces when I press it once. I even installed this key chatter software and set it at 1 ms. It is reduced but still chatters. This is really getting on my nerves. I just wanna be able to type in peace. Even now, I'm constantly having to delete backspaces (that's the biggest culprit) and other letters. Anyone, know any other permanent solutions to stop this chattering? I don't want to return it because I paid $200 for it and it helps a lot when playing FPS games, that's why I got it in the first place. I tried adjusting my touch to no avail. I'm lost as to what do.

This   is me    typing normally. Please   h elp someebody. Men are dying out heere.  I even got a frieend on discord, and this   is all  he ever gets because its impossiblee to ediit text when it's like this.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/10/2020 at 11:50 PM, noxdeouroboros said:

Rma isn't an option? Warranty still available?If it is, rma is the best option.

I got it 2 years ago.

9 hours ago, CyberFern0 said:

I got it 2 years ago.

Oh, got it then. Are you comfortable using a soldering iron? You could replace faulty switches, that's fairly easy if you are willing to do that.

On 2/29/2020 at 2:27 AM, noxdeouroboros said:

Oh, got it then. Are you comfortable using a soldering iron? You could replace faulty switches, that's fairly easy if you are willing to do that.

No. I have 0     experience   usinggg a solderingg  iron. I was  thinkinggg I could use  a 99%  isopropyl alcohol solution to use on  the  switches. Maybe that would reduce all this   chatteringg a little bit. What's your  opinion on this?  I'm  just worried about pouring alcohol on  my switches because    I don't want  to  replaccce a $200 keyboard.

11 hours ago, CyberFern0 said:

No. I have 0     experience   usinggg a solderingg  iron. I was  thinkinggg I could use  a 99%  isopropyl alcohol solution to use on  the  switches. Maybe that would reduce all this   chatteringg a little bit. What's your  opinion on this?  I'm  just worried about pouring alcohol on  my switches because    I don't want  to  replaccce a $200 keyboard.

Try using compressed air first, sometimes chattering can be caused by dust.