BundleStars (kind of like humblebundle)

Morpheus

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/

they have some pretty good bundles if you're looking to get some good games for pretty cheap.

Yes But humble bundle, some of their proceeds goes to charity

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

Yes But humble bundle, some of their proceeds goes to charity

yup that's true. You can still pick up some cheap games though

yup that's true. You can still pick up some cheap games though

Yep And thanks for sending me this, i have never heard of it before

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

Nice, I've never heard of crazy machines before and I love games like this. Gonna be checking it out. Thanks :)

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

Hmm, might pick some of these up.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4670K @ 4.4 GHz Motherboard: MSI Z87 G43 RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Superclocked Case: Bitfenix Ronin

Storage: 120 GB Samsung 840 series SSD, WD Green 2TB PSU: XFX core edition 650W Display(s): ASUS VE228H 21.5IN 1080P Cooling: CM Hyper 212+

Keyboard: Microsoft P.O.S Mouse: Corsair Raptor M40 Sound: Sennheiser PC 330 Headset

is it just me or is agricultural simulator in the wrong bundle? I'd totally buy it if it was in the sims bundle but as it stands I don't really want it if it was in the cars and trains bundle and the sims bundle isn't enough of a draw for me without ag sim in it.