Built a new pc 2 weeks ago but now it powers on then shuts down

Built my pc 2 weeks ago and it was working fine but wouldnt power on when pressing the power button sometimes so today i decided to swap the rest button panel connector with the power switch connector so i could press the rest button to power the pc because i figured the power button on the case was the issue so i did that and it powered up fine 1 time so i cut it off and turned the psu switch off and when i flipped the psu switch back on it powered up for about 3 secs then powered down so ive tried reseating everything checked for any screws or anything causing a short in the case tried different power supplys and the only thing its responded too is if the esp12v cable is unplugged the psu still powers on immediately but it stays on with no response from the power button i also tried taking the cpu out and when i power it on with cpu out the motherboard doesnt have any idle lights or signs of power someone pls help this is a brand new build the only thing reused is the case which is a old cyberpower pc best buy build case 

Specs

Mobo:ASUS PRIME B450M-A

Cpu: Ryzen 5 2600 

Gpu Radeon Rx 580 8GB

Ram: Corsair vengeance LPX DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz

Memory: Corsair 120GB FORCE SERIES MP500 SSD and a 1TB Hard Drive i dont know the name of

PSU:600W PRESTIGE POWER SUPPLY 

Whoa, it is hard to read without a full stop and a comma.

But here is one thing I would test:

1. Remove your power button/switch cable from your motherboard. Also remove your reset button/switch cable from your motherboard

2. Plug everything in except the power button/switch cable and reset button/switch cable.

3. Short the power pin at the motherboard for a second then release it, see if it boots.

If the system boots correctly, there is a problem with your power button.

Another method you can determine if the power button is at fault:

1. Remove the power button/switch connector from the motherboard,

2. Use a multimeter, set it to continuous mode and check the continuity of the power button/switch connector.

3. If it beeps continuously, then your switch is faulty. If not, proceed the step below:

4. Press the power button/switch. If it beeps when you press it, then release it. If it continues beeping, your power button/switch is having problem. If it doesn't beep after you release it, your switch seems to work.

There's one more thing:

- Make sure the connectors are connected properly.

Hope that helps.

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.

srry about the commas lol, the pc powers on by itself even with all the front panel connectors disconnected it powers on as soon as i press the psu switch to on, but it then powers down after 3 seconds, the only way it stays on is if the eps12v is disconnected any ideas?

Okay, looks like the PWR SW ports might be faulty, or the IC that controls the PWR_ON to the PSU, because it thought the Power Button is pressed continuously.

There's nothing much you can do except to get your board for warranty claim.

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.