Is there a way to download a large folder from Dropbox?

sdw123

So I want to download this 20 - 25 GB folder. But unfortunately there are hundreds of files in a single folder. So when I tried to download the whole folder it says 'folder is too large' and I can't copy it into my dropbox cuz I'm using the free version. Is there a solution to this without downloading each file individually?

if it's not something confidential or private, pm me the dropbox link and I can see if I can help you out  maybe by downloading those files and zipping them into a few bigger files for you.

I'd start by looking into programs like JDownloader, which may be able to scan a page and extract download links

7 hours ago, mariushm said:

if it's not something confidential or private, pm me the dropbox link and I can see if I can help you out  maybe by downloading those files and zipping them into a few bigger files for you.

I'd start by looking into programs like JDownloader, which may be able to scan a page and extract download links

Thank You. Unfortunately, they are from my client and it contains footage of her family party. So I need permission before sharing the link. I'll check the Jdownloader option first and contact you. ?

5 hours ago, sdw123 said:

Thank You. Unfortunately, they are from my client and it contains footage of her family party. So I need permission before sharing the link. I'll check the Jdownloader option first and contact you. ?

Since you are doing business here, why not pay for 1mo of Dropbox?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv