Missing Some Components MSI GTX 770 Twin Frozr 2GB

Darksider92

Hello guy, i have a problem finding the names on some components on a card i want to fix.i just need the numbers and letters on top of em.

as you will see in the pictures, i got the on next to GPU removed it was cracked and i couldn't read it's name to google it up. 

same thing on the ones on the back of the card, i hope if someone that have a card like this one who can help me by checking out the names of the parts on their card.

or maybe you know them feel free to comment below. i tested everything,i want to replace them and see if the card can be saved. it's for a friend of mine,

i hope that the pictures are clear enough so you can see what components i am talking about.

thank you :) 

1316549642_GTX7701.jpg.91f8214b4c8f78fbd97ad9c2e55f77c4.jpg

back.jpg

You're missing more than that.

2nd picture... u503 and u504 you can see the text on the chip ... it's a mosfet uP0104s

you're also missing C670 and C680 surface mount polymer capacitors like those black rectangles with 470 written on it.  My guess is they're 270...330 uF , rated for 16v or higher, as they filter the 12v input but could very well be missing from factory (options in case they don't use through hole polymer caps on the other side or something like that)

Techpowerup has review of this card along with detailed pictures:

https://www.techpowerup.com/review/msi-gtx-770-tf-gaming/3.html

If you scroll all the way to the bottom you have full size pictures of front and back

They show an APL1117 where you have that rectangle. .. it's probably a 5v linear regulator used to put 5v into the video connectors. Any 1117 regulator in same footprint (looks to me like DPAK/ to252) should work . it's probably the fixed 5v version but it wouldn't hurt to get an adjustable one as well just in case

Check the fuses ... those green tiny bits, or the ones with E on them. ... or see what has F and some number near the component... that's fuse.

front_full.jpg

back_full.jpg

7 minutes ago, mariushm said:

You're missing more than that.

2nd picture... u503 and u504 you can see the text on the chip ... it's a mosfet uP0104s

you're also missing C670 and C680 surface mount polymer capacitors like those black rectangles with 470 written on it.  My guess is they're 270...330 uF , rated for 16v or higher, as they filter the 12v input but could very well be missing from factory (options in case they don't use through hole polymer caps on the other side or something like that)

Techpowerup has review of this card along with detailed pictures:

https://www.techpowerup.com/review/msi-gtx-770-tf-gaming/3.html

If you scroll all the way to the bottom you have full size pictures of front and back

They show an APL1117 where you have that rectangle. .. it's probably a 5v linear regulator used to put 5v into the video connectors. Any 1117 regulator in same footprint (looks to me like DPAK/ to252) should work . it's probably the fixed 5v version but it wouldn't hurt to get an adjustable one as well just in case

Check the fuses ... those green tiny bits, or the ones with E on them. ... or see what has F and some number near the component... that's fuse.

front_full.jpg

back_full.jpg

thank you sooo much for the reply.

can you please mark the missing ones ? i mean the fuses.

And yes the mosfet on the 2nd pic is the uP0104s but the number below that isn't possible to read because it's popped.

again thank you for your reply.

Thnx again.

i will try to get the mosfets u told me about, and try with them.

or maybe i will wait other replies from some people that may have the same exact card.

what do you think? if i won't end up getting more replies i will find the ones you told me about.

again thank you so much. i really appreciate the help.

13 minutes ago, mariushm said:

btw this is what's left of that.

it fell apart when we removed it.

CM200204-153226004.jpg