Water cooling problems!

I just can never seem to get a break with water cooling. This is my 6th build and this time I can’t get the water to flow. Yes the pump is full power and been moving the case around to try and bleed bubbles. I have a flow indicator and it doesn’t show that water is flowing it is just sitting still. 
I have a 420mm and a 360mm rad with a gpu block and cpu block and that’s it in the loop

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I'm new in water cooling but those last 2 images give me some question.

Is that tube which connects from pump to the GPU an outlet or inlet?

Maybe you place the pump-res combo with wrong orientation that makes the pump can't flow the liquid properly?

SILVER GLINT

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X || Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 I Aorus Pro WiFi || Memory: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 3600 MHz || GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT || Storage: Intel 660P Series || PSU: Corsair SF600 Platinum || Case: Phanteks Evolv Shift TG Modded || Cooling: EKWB ZMT Tubing, Velocity Strike RGB, Vector RX 5700 +XT Special Edition, EK-Quantum Kinetic FLT 120 DDC, and EK Fittings || Fans: Noctua NF-F12 (2x), NF-A14, NF-A12x15

That’s possible 

what I’m going to try is doing a different pump top and seeing how that affects the flow and then also try and check the cpu block and see if it’s junked you cause I reused it from another build. 

In regards to The pump and the flow. The outlet of the pump goes into the gpu then it goes to cpu then flow indicator then to rad and rad then back to pump

What do the temps say? Did you check the flow meter prior to install?

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz