Best Way to Clean Water Line

So I have a PC with a very hard to bend 13mm hard line cooling setup..  It has a TON of bends and even one that makes the line do a complete 180 at one point, to route it where it needs to go.  

I recently moved and emptied my loop out and was going to refill it with coolant, but was doing a flush with distilled water, when i got side tracked and had to leave the system sit for a few days... The problem was it was sitting with the panels off, full of plain water in direct sunlight, so some algae started to grow inside my water lines.  

What is the best way to clean the inside of an acrylic loop, without scratching it?  At this point, i need a little more than just a flush, as the algae is sticking to the tubing a bit..

Thanks

James

i usualy do this with soft pipe cleaners. There are some with a metal wire inside them. Don’t use them becasue it could scratch your tubing. Also use some LIGHT antimicrobial stuf on the pipe cleaner. After cleansing you should do a flush with Mayhems Blitz to be absolutely sure 

FOLDING MONTH 2021! GOGOGO and save on some heating costs 🙂