Looking for a cheap (~$50-60) Mini-ITX 300 series board

Car712
Go to solution Solved by Car712,

I won it!! Only $70 shipped! Great deal!

Hey, so I recently mistakenly bought a MSI h110i for my mini-itx hackintosh build, assuming that it would work with my i5-9400, aaand nope.. Once again, (more or less) software based lockouts because companies are greedy, nice! Anyways, im now looking for a cheap mini-itx 300 series board in the range of $50-60 (maybe $70 at the max), I do not care if it is used or refurbished, I know they exist, but im having one hell of a time finding them! (US shipped only, obviously)

15 minutes ago, Car712 said:

Hey, so I recently mistakenly bought a MSI h110i for my mini-itx hackintosh build, assuming that it would work with my i5-9400, aaand nope.. Once again, (more or less) software based lockouts because companies are greedy, nice! Anyways, im now looking for a cheap mini-itx 300 series board in the range of $50-60, I do not care if it is used or refurbished, I know they exist, but im having one hell of a time finding them!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MSI-Performance-GAMING-Intel-8th-Gen-LGA-1151-M-2-HDMI-DP-USB-3-1-WiFi-Mini-ITX/372929365483?hash=item56d45285eb:g:eQEAAOSwRY1eG0Py

you could try sniping that but I doubt it'll go for under $100. Newegg eBay has a H310 board for about $80 shipped.

1 hour ago, Bitter said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MSI-Performance-GAMING-Intel-8th-Gen-LGA-1151-M-2-HDMI-DP-USB-3-1-WiFi-Mini-ITX/372929365483?hash=item56d45285eb:g:eQEAAOSwRY1eG0Py

you could try sniping that but I doubt it'll go for under $100. Newegg eBay has a H310 board for about $80 shipped.

Hmm it's still sitting at $50, interesting. I've bought lots from that seller and only one dud that was sold as not working and was actually not working, everything else has worked (even the sold as not working but that's not a guarantee, I knew what I was buying and fixing). They ship fast and package well, I'd feel confident buying from them. It's probably an overkill board for what you need but if you can snag it for $70-90 shipped it's a good deal regardless!

1 hour ago, Bitter said:

Hmm it's still sitting at $50, interesting. I've bought lots from that seller and only one dud that was sold as not working and was actually not working, everything else has worked (even the sold as not working but that's not a guarantee, I knew what I was buying and fixing). They ship fast and package well, I'd feel confident buying from them. It's probably an overkill board for what you need but if you can snag it for $70-90 shipped it's a good deal regardless!

Im gonna go for it, gonna use one of those free sniping sites lol

17 minutes ago, Car712 said:

Im gonna go for it, gonna use one of those free sniping sites lol

Good luck man!

6 minutes ago, Car712 said:

I won it!! Only $70 shipped! Great deal!

Fantastic! I love it when things work out like this.