Watercooling Color

I'm currently working on my build and I am going with a Toxic waste/radioactive like theme, with the colors Green and Purple. I'm having a hard time deciding on which color to choose for my watercooling. I have both green and purple sleeving (mixed not solid) I am purchasing green fans and memory, and my H80i LED color is set to purple. The colors are quite even throughout the case and now I just need to decide which color to use for the watercooling. So I'd like everyone's input on what they think would be best. Purple or Green?

Purple is less common so I would go with that one.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

I'm currently working on my build and I am going with a Toxic waste/radioactive like theme, with the colors Green and Purple. I'm having a hard time deciding on which color to choose for my watercooling. I have both green and purple sleeving (mixed not solid) I am purchasing green fans and memory, and my H80i LED color is set to purple. The colors are quite even throughout the case and now I just need to decide which color to use for the watercooling. So I'd like everyone's input on what they think would be best. Purple or Green?

Personally, when I think of radioactive waste, I think of a bright green. Maybe go with UV Green and some UV lights to make it glow.

Ryzen 1600@3.8ghz / 16gb 2400mhzASRock B350 ITX / Gigabyte RX 470 4gb / 256gb M.2 / SG13B-Q / Corsair 450w

Toxic waste is in general drawn/shown to be a bright UV Green. 

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

10wru60.jpgDefinitly UV

Also, radioactive is allso yellow.

And it so happens, that yellow and purple are complementary colors too. And its more like UV flourescent green anayway.

liq-702yl-b_p1.jpggreenyellow1.jpg

Green is somewhat overused compared to purple. Be different and go with Purp

nZpHqDf.png

+1

Purple seems more original to me, and green kind of seems like there is vomit or snot flowing around in your PC....

+1

Purple seems more original to me, and green kind of seems like there is vomit or snot flowing around in your PC....

Well we don't want that now do we? lol

Here's a pic of the sleeving. To give you guys a better idea of what I'm working with. Unfinished build don't judge!

*Dis gunna be good* Will you do build log? Or should we follow this topic?

Looks amazin

• 1 month later...

Added green fans from Coolink, finally not looking like the Barney build no more and really starting to look like the toxic build Im going for :D

IMG_8825_zps55e83e22.jpg

IMG_8836_zps7492aa27.jpg

IMG_8837_zpse0a120f9.jpg

Sleeving was done by Riptide Custom Sleeving.

IMG_8801WMRS_zps943bd79a.jpg