Selling my PC, help with pricing

Im starting a new job that involves a lot more travel then in the past and am trying to work out the pricing and such on my current rig as I am not going to really use it anymore as after initial training i will be traveling between hotels 5-6 weeks at a time with only a week of between those blocks, I don't want to rip people off, but i also don't want to, for example, sell my 7700k for $25 or my 1070 for only $50.

I thank you in advanced for any help with letting me know what is priced low, and what is priced high as well as more appropriate prices.

Currently what i was thinking (before shipping) from recently sold ebay listings and the like:

i7-7700k: $150

Asus Strix 1070OC: $125

EVGA Supernova 700w G2: $50

ASUS ROG STRIX Z270E: $75

Corsair Vengance Pro RGB (black) 3000Mhz: $50 per 2x8gb set, i have 2 sets.

3x Corsair LL fans + lighting node: no clue

3x Corsair HD RGB + lighting node: No clue

2x Noctua A14 PWM: no clue

Noctua NF-F12 PWM: no clue

NF-F12 industrialPPC-2000: no clue

Fractal Define S: no clue (pretty sure not worth shipping anywhere, but want to know how much i could possibly get on like craigslist or something)

Nothing to see here, move along

i7-7700k: $90

Asus Strix 1070OC: $160

EVGA Supernova 700w G2: $40

ASUS ROG STRIX Z270E: $90

3x Corsair LL fans + lighting node: $25 the lot

3x Corsair HD RGB + lighting node: $20 the lot

2x Noctua A14 PWM: $20 the lot

Noctua NF-F12 PWM: $10

NF-F12 industrialPPC-2000: $12

Fractal Define S: $40

Ryzen 3600 4.33ghz . CM Hyper 212 Turbo. MSI X470 Gaming Plus Max. Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 3200 @ 3200 CL 15 (OC). Powercolor RX 5700XT Red Dragon. FD Meshify S2. Crucial P1 M.2 1TB. Corsair Vengeance 650W 80+ Silver.

Core 2 Duo 3.4ghz . WenjuFeng cooler . ASUS P5G41C-M LX . Crucial 1066mhz 3GB DDR2 . Gainward Golden Sample HD 4850 . Coolermaster Elite 430 . Seagate 160GB IDE 7200RPM . BeQuiet System Power 9 400w 80+ Bronze

1 hour ago, cesh me inside b0z said:

What?
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=i7-7700k&_sacat=0&rt=nc&LH_Sold=1&LH_Complete=1
I'm seeing prices nearly 3x that in the recently sold listing of Ebay. 90$ ain't right. Sure OP says they don't want to rip off people, but that's no reason to undercut themselves so much.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Speaking generally about machinery in general:

There is parting out and there is selling as a unit.  Generally parting out nets higher total prices when added up.  Entire units sell at something of a discount, which varies.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

4 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

What?
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=i7-7700k&_sacat=0&rt=nc&LH_Sold=1&LH_Complete=1
I'm seeing prices nearly 3x that in the recently sold listing of Ebay. 90$ ain't right. Sure OP says they don't want to rip off people, but that's no reason to undercut themselves so much.

I personally would not pay more, it's subjective.

Ryzen 3600 4.33ghz . CM Hyper 212 Turbo. MSI X470 Gaming Plus Max. Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 3200 @ 3200 CL 15 (OC). Powercolor RX 5700XT Red Dragon. FD Meshify S2. Crucial P1 M.2 1TB. Corsair Vengeance 650W 80+ Silver.

Core 2 Duo 3.4ghz . WenjuFeng cooler . ASUS P5G41C-M LX . Crucial 1066mhz 3GB DDR2 . Gainward Golden Sample HD 4850 . Coolermaster Elite 430 . Seagate 160GB IDE 7200RPM . BeQuiet System Power 9 400w 80+ Bronze

Just now, cesh me inside b0z said:

I personally would not pay more, it's subjective.

I have had this issue as well.  If I don’t really want something the price I personally would pay is often much lower than the price someone who did want it would pay.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

1 hour ago, TetraSky said:

What?

When your asking tech people how much to price something they are going to give you a more reasonable answer.

He can put them on ebay and let the bidding do its thing if thats what hes looking for. but clearly if it sells for anywhere near those prices its ripping someone off.

If theres some idiot out there that wants to spend $300 on a 7700k take advantage of it. But in no way is a 7700k worth anywhere near that. Personally I wouldnt even give $90 for a 7700k. Doesnt make any sense.

7 hours ago, cesh me inside b0z said:

Part from Corsair RGB fans (which you must be prepared to give away for free), quite reasonable prices. 
7700k and Z270 will get close attention since people tend to OC the snot out of them. Thus, be prepared for a heck-frick load of haggling 

Also, that 1070OC...I would be surprised to get more than $100. Triple fan and all...but 1070 none the less. 

The case tho could go for $20. 

6 hours ago, RonnieOP said:

When your asking tech people how much to price something they are going to give you a more reasonable answer.

He can put them on ebay and let the bidding do its thing if thats what hes looking for. but clearly if it sells for anywhere near those prices its ripping someone off.

If theres some idiot out there that wants to spend $300 on a 7700k take advantage of it. But in no way is a 7700k worth anywhere near that. Personally I wouldnt even give $90 for a 7700k. Doesnt make any sense.

those 90$ is ryzen 3600 efect. EVEN 80 , 50 , .... LOL . 

it was catastrofic for intel prices. i paid 200 for intel laptop new, and i fell rip off

16 hours ago, cesh me inside b0z said:

Ty for your input, and i do understand the subjectivity of prices in regards to used parts.

13 hours ago, RonnieOP said:

even so i would still feel bad if someone were to even offer anything near that $300 example, my initial idea was based on recently sold prices and the more input from others the better.

9 hours ago, PriitM said:

Part from Corsair RGB fans (which you must be prepared to give away for free), quite reasonable prices. 
7700k and Z270 will get close attention since people tend to OC the snot out of them. Thus, be prepared for a heck-frick load of haggling 

Also, that 1070OC...I would be surprised to get more than $100. Triple fan and all...but 1070 none the less. 

The case tho could go for $20. 

yeah the fans i figured aren't worth much and was planning on jsut putting them in my brothers rig.

i only mentioned it was the OC version not to try to see if it was more valuable or anything, just to specify which one in case there is some weird quirk i didn't know about that could be problematic.

Thank you for your guys help and opinions, i have a better idea about pricing now.

I reiterate that a whole computer does not sell for the price of its individual parts.  It sells for less.  If you want max money, yes you’re going to have to disassemble it,  find the boxes the parts came in, put them in the boxes, and sell the parts individually.  It’s like cars or vacuum cleaners or just about anything, really.

There are people who make a living buying machines (to include cars or vacuum cleaners or whatnot) who buy new whole machines, take them apart, and sell the pieces individually.  The process in cars is called “parting out”.  It’s the basis of how junkyards world.  A whole working used car is often worth less then the price of its individual parts.

There is a disassociation here.  I’m seeing “I want to sell a computer.  It is made of these parts.  What is it worth?” and then prices are listed for individual parts.  It just doesn’t work that way.  If you want to sell the thing as a unit it’s as a unit, or as individual parts.

1 hour ago, Bombastinator said:

I reiterate that a whole computer does not sell for the price of its individual parts.  It sells for less.  If you want max money, yes you’re going to have to disassemble it,  find the boxes the parts came in, put them in the boxes, and sell the parts individually.  It’s like cars or vacuum cleaners or just about anything, really.

There are people who make a living buying machines (to include cars or vacuum cleaners or whatnot) who buy new whole machines, take them apart, and sell the pieces individually.  The process in cars is called “parting out”.  It’s the basis of how junkyards world.  A whole working used car is often worth less then the price of its individual parts.

There is a disassociation here.  I’m seeing “I want to sell a computer.  It is made of these parts.  What is it worth?” and then prices are listed for individual parts.  It just doesn’t work that way.  If you want to sell the thing as a unit it’s as a unit, or as individual parts.

i now see what you are getting at, and i haven't seen in a while someone mentioning individual parts/prices and have the expectation of it selling as such whole, than again i haven't been actively reading the past 5 or so months on here like i have for years up till that point. My post was meant to be parted out, and after reading my post again with a new look and i can see why it can so easily be taken as a "how much can i sell my PC as a whole for" kind of post, sorry for not being clearer, the last few PC's of mine were parted out to friends and this is the first time i intend to do any of it online and just looking for help since im further out of the loop than i would like to be due to work and vacation travel recently.

12 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

You think it dont be like this...but it do.

The analogy is on point, BUT not as extreme in the PC world as you might think. Proven working systems have only marginally less value than individually parted out prices combined. Car parts have more ware on them over the designed life cycle, therefore the "second hand parts" can have more profit margin screwed on it. 

I see this PC as a whole unit going to some kid for his first gaemin compuutr...

5 minutes ago, PriitM said:

You think it dont be like this...but it do.

The analogy is on point, BUT not as extreme in the PC world as you might think. Proven working systems have only marginally less value than individually parted out prices combined. Car parts have more ware on them over the designed life cycle, therefore the "second hand parts" can have more profit margin screwed on it. 

I see this PC as a whole unit going to some kid for his first gaemin compuutr...

It depends a lot. A computer only has like 6 or 8 components and some of them like CPUs and motherboards matter a lot.  Some like HDs and PSUs are nearly worthless used.  The final arbiter for this kind of thing is eBay.  They sell both whole systems and parts.  There are a lot of people asking big money for systems.  The question is do they sell?

Ask the moon and maybe you’ll get it. Or maybe you’ll get nothing because no one wants it.  There’s always auction.