PC Delay start up after changed ram

FairyHippopo
Go to solution Solved by FairyHippopo,

Ok my bad, the ram i bought is not in the mobo's supported list, because my mobo have many reversion and i looked at the wrong one.

My specs : Ryzen 2200G , Adata 4GB 2666 X2, Asrock a320m-hdv r4 (latest bios), Silverstone 500w 80white.

My problem is after i changed my ram from 8GB Kingstone HyperX 3200 single stick to Adata 4GB 2666 dual stick ( AD4U2666W4G19-B), my pc delay to start.
what i mean is when i press the power button the CPU fan kind to want to spin but stopped, then after 2 to 3sec it start normally and everthing run fine.

I did check for the mobo's supported ram list and its supported.
I did test ram slot 1 by 1 and each ram stick.
i did reset bios.

Whats the problem?

Try downloading Aida64, go to motherboard -> SPD (in program) Note the timings in there and go to BIOS. Set Timings and voltage manually. You may want to check if CSM is disabled and secure boot is enabled too.

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

6 minutes ago, DoctorNick said:

Try downloading Aida64, go to motherboard -> SPD (in program) Note the timings in there and go to BIOS. Set Timings and voltage manually. You may want to check if CSM is disabled and secure boot is enabled too.

which one to copy?

Screenshot (4).png

It's RAM Training, where the system kinda tries to understand everything that's connected to it, assigns the RAM to a pool, etc.

Sometimes, it takes 2 boots for some reason (especially on Ryzen before Zen2), don't worry about it, it's not a problem.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

Ok my bad, the ram i bought is not in the mobo's supported list, because my mobo have many reversion and i looked at the wrong one.