No Signal to Monitor after first start of PC

Hustii

When I start my PC, it is basically a miracle if my monitor gets a signal or not. It does not matter if it via HDMI or DP.
Most of the time, after hitting the restart button on the front panel of my case, I get a signal.
What is wrong here?

Win 10 Home 64x

R5 3600
RTX 5700 XT Sapphire Pulse Edition
Dual Ram 16 GB
MSI B450 Tomahawl

Error message is the standard of "No HDMI" or "No DP" Input

So sometimes but not all the time.  Generally no, but sometimes yes, which is odd.  Computers are usually pretty good about always or never.  “Only sometimes” implies some sort of more analog problem.  Like a connection or a power level.

When it does work does the monitor sometimes cut out later?  Or does it always seem to work fine until you shut down the machine again?

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

New Monitor and old Monitor had the same Problem.

Will check if all cables are set tightly Inside

22 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

So sometimes but not all the time.  Generally no, but sometimes yes, which is odd.  Computers are usually pretty good about always or never.  “Only sometimes” implies some sort of more analog problem.  Like a connection or a power level.

When it does work does the monitor sometimes cut out later?  Or does it always seem to work fine until you shut down the machine again?

Works fine until I shut it down.

1 hour ago, Hustii said:

Works fine until I shut it down.

Not a monitor connection problem then.  GPU connection?  What @Withenex said.  Reseat GPU.  Make sure it’s well plugged in everywhere.  When you put cable into the connector ports in the GPU are any of the cables loose? Bent?  Any crud stuck in them?

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Will make sure to get ease on the cables.

Might have to reduce cable Management for less strain.