Any case recommendations?

sponkaa
Go to solution Solved by TVwazhere,
1 minute ago, sponkaa said:

I could buy in Germany, which sites do you recommend?

Whichever has the cases in stock ?

PCPartPicker shops multiple sites from many countries and lists the best price for each part. So using PCPP, you usually get the best price, unless a better price isnt listed on the site for some reason (as an example, sometimes Newegg prices arent listed on the sites, but when you check the site they have the part and it's either the same or better than Amazon, Caseking, Mindfactory, etc.

I have every part of my build figured out, except the case. Do you have any recommendations for a case around 80USD?

PS: A minimalistic design is a big plus, the same goes with preinstalled fans.

Thanks in advance :D

Formfactor?

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it. :P

Just now, electrolux said:

Formfactor?

Gonna use an ATX motherboard

Phanteks P400 Air is around that and has great thermals.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it. :P

8 minutes ago, sponkaa said:

I have every part of my build figured out,

What's your system build, and shopping location (Country)?

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

A second vote for the Meshify C- it's a joy of a case, and I've seen them go for as little as $70.

1 minute ago, electrolux said:

Phanteks P400 Air is around that and has great thermals.

That is one of the prettiest cases Ive seen around that pricepoint. If the 2 pre-installed fans are enough, I might buy it.

Have been also thinking about the MB520, the 4 included fans are a huge plus IMO, but it might be too agressive for me :D

2 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

What's your system build, and shopping location (Country)?

Ryzen 5 2600

RX 580 (3 fans)

ASUS Prime B450 Plus

2x8GB 3200Mhz memory

1x1TB HDD

1x M.2 Drive

And im buying from the Czech Republic

8 minutes ago, Slottr said:

Little over, but the meshify C is one of the best cases you can buy.

4 minutes ago, Grabhanem said:

A second vote for the Meshify C- it's a joy of a case, and I've seen them go for as little as $70.

A beautiful case, but the price here is just over 100USD, too much :(

That is one of the prettiest cases Ive seen around that pricepoint. If the 2 pre-installed fans are enough, I might buy it.

Have been also thinking about the MB520, the 4 included fans are a huge plus IMO, but it might be too agressive for me :D

They do 3 versions:

Black with 2 black fans.

Black with 3 RGB fans.

White with 3 RGB fans.

You do pay a bit extra for the 3 fan versions.

2 minutes ago, sponkaa said:

Ryzen 5 2600

RX 580 (3 fans)

ASUS Prime B450 Plus

2x8GB 3200Mhz memory

1x1TB HDD

1x M.2 Drive

And im buying from the Czech Republic

I'm assuming you can buy from Germany?

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/products/case/#X=0,8247&t=3

The NZXT H510 will work with your system, but if you do upgrades you might have to really ramp up fans to keep everyhting cool.

P350x is a good case, but the P400a and upcoming P300A are both a bit better values since they have versions that come with extra fans, some in RGB.

Fractal Design Focus G and Cougar MX 330 ae both good budget cases without fancy features like tempered glass and RGB.

Other cases like Thermaltake Core G21, Corsair 275R and 275R airflow, and Coolermaster NR600 and MB511 RGB are other good various cases in this price point in terms of airflow, build quality and features.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

11 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

I'm assuming you can buy from Germany?

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/products/case/#X=0,8247&t=3

The NZXT H510 will work with your system, but if you do upgrades you might have to really ramp up fans to keep everyhting cool.

P350x is a good case, but the P400a and upcoming P300A are both a bit better values since they have versions that come with extra fans, some in RGB.

Fractal Design Focus G and Cougar MX 330 ae both good budget cases without fancy features like tempered glass and RGB.

Other cases like Thermaltake Core G21, Corsair 275R and 275R airflow, and Coolermaster NR600 and MB511 RGB are other good various cases in this price point in terms of airflow, build quality and features.

PCPartPicker shops multiple sites from many countries and lists the best price for each part. So using PCPP, you usually get the best price, unless a better price isnt listed on the site for some reason (as an example, sometimes Newegg prices arent listed on the sites, but when you check the site they have the part and it's either the same or better than Amazon, Caseking, Mindfactory, etc.

7 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Thanks, Ill look into it.

Ill probably get the MB511 or the MB520 (RGB), because of the 4 fans included