Bitfenix Whisper M 750w other 4+4 pin?

So I want to build a new gaming PC with an i7 9700K and Maximus XI Code as it's Motherboard. And in the spec of Maximus XI Code it says that it need another 4 pin power connector. So i search for a PSU that have it. According to pcpartpicker, Bitfenix Whisper M have it. But from what i can see, there is no additional 4+4 pin power connector. So from what i can gather from the cables that are included is that should i put the additional 4+4 pin to the VGA2 power connector or what? I'm new to this kind of stuff. I don't want it to explode. Thank you.

Whisper-M08.png

20200130_015324.png

https://www.jonnyguru.com/blog/2017/01/23/bitfenix-whisper-m-750w-power-supply/2/

You can plug the CPU cables into the VGA sockets, and that would normally be a scoring deduction save for the fact that in this case they are all electrically compatible. So, no worries there.

Interim 15 T200 OKF("F" intel processors are specifically archituctured for gaming) maybe upgrad to 13'900 | Peeralight cpu fan | Stryx Z690-A Wife(which is branded by ASUS and it's ROG label) | Thermotake 16x 8x2GO SODINM 2400mjz cl22 (2 of them with the mood lighting) | 980 EVO 1TB m.2 ssd card + Kensington 2TB SATA nvme + WD BLACK PRO ULTRA MAX 4TB GAMING DESTROYER HHD | Echa etc 3060 duel fan dissipator 12 GBi and Azrock with the radian 550 XT Tiachi | NEXT H510 Vit Klar Svart | Seasonice 600watts voeding(rated for 100.000 hours, running since 2010, ballpark estimate 8 hours a day which should make it good for 34 years) | Nocturna case fans | 0LED Duel moniter

New build in progress: Ryen™ 8 7700x3D with a copper pipe fan | Z60e-A | Kingstron RENEGATE 16x2 Go hyenix | Phantek 2 the thar mesh in front | lead lex black label psu + AsiaHorse białe/białe | 1080 Pro 8TB 15800MB/S NvMe(for gaming this increase fps and charging time, cooled by a M.2 slot with coolblock and additional thermopad) and faster 4000GB HHD | MAI GeForce GTX 2070 Ti and RTX 6800 | Corshair psu

35 minutes ago, Arceus Darceus said:

So I want to build a new gaming PC with an i7 9700K and Maximus XI Code as it's Motherboard. And in the spec of Maximus XI Code it says that it need another 4 pin power connector. So i search for a PSU that have it. According to pcpartpicker, Bitfenix Whisper M have it. But from what i can see, there is no additional 4+4 pin power connector. So from what i can gather from the cables that are included is that should i put the additional 4+4 pin to the VGA2 power connector or what? I'm new to this kind of stuff. I don't want it to explode. Thank you.

Whisper-M08.png

20200130_015324.png

your psu got 4+4 pin , but u dont even need the additional pin for the i7 unless you want to do some crazy overclocking

the extra 4+4 pin EPS connector is completely irrelevant and only matters when doing LN2 overclocking. and even then it barely matters. 

its only relevant on HEDT plattforms. 

1 hour ago, Arceus Darceus said:

But from what i can see, there is no additional 4+4 pin power connector. So from what i can gather from the cables that are included is that should i put the additional 4+4 pin to the VGA2 power connector or what?

With the Bitfenix whisper m the VGA and CPU connectors on the PSU side are the same. This means you can plug the second 4+4 CPU cable in to one of the VGA sockets.

The second CPU connector for your motherboard is optional though, and you won't need it for the 9700k. You can just use the one cable.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Thank you for all of the replies. So i don't necessarily have to plug it in right? All right then. Thank you so much, i was searching here and there but no answer.  I think I'm gonna leave it in plugged.