Bring back Channel Super Fun

VLONE

....or at least start making more vlogs or BTS vids something pls :(

LTT vlogs & off videos have always been some of my favorite on YouTube. I don't know what exactly it is about them but they were always so enjoyable to watch for me, and I'm kinda sad that this type of content has slowed down quite a bit. I understand why they've geared down on these types of videos, but part of me wishes they would take the loss and make them anyway lol. I'd love to see Taran walk around with the camera and film whatever is going on in the office, or everyone prank each other. Personally I don't care to see the more polished high budget productions like Nerd Sports as they felt pretty artificial IMO, and I am sure they take an insane amount of time for probably not much payoff, but the organic (or mostly organic) spur of the moment videos and pranks were really fun to see in contrast to the usual tech review or cool tech concept vid.

Obviously time is money and both recording and editing take up quite a bit of time, but I am sure that some big fan would be willing to edit the vlog/BTS types of videos for free or very cheap (hell, I would gladly do it for damn near nothing to get my portfolio up lmao), although I don't know how stringent the editing standards are over at LMG and a 3rd party editor might not be ideal. I know that there is the occasional BTS type video on Floatplane but they are pretty infrequent and definitely not the same as what I'm referring to, and I think these cool BTS type videos would be another great incentive to check out Floatplane.

TL;DR: I have a bad case of nostalgia right now and want more vlogs/pranks/BTS videos

They might film stuff for it again soon, but it might not be the same stuff they did before.

2 hours ago, VegetableStu said:

they do BTS and fluff in floatplane don't they? o_o

(i don't have a subscription so i can't check ,_,)

They do. They've done Q&As with some of the staff and occasionally include bonus clips or deleted scenes that tie in to other videos, as well as just standalone extra clips.

Spoiler

The video of all the cut clips of Linus yelling at the teleprompter was excellent

The extra clips aren't that often though, and usually not of CSF vibe.

See:

15 hours ago, VLONE said:

I know that there is the occasional BTS type video on Floatplane but they are pretty infrequent and definitely not the same as what I'm referring to

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

• 3 weeks later...

Holy Sweet Mama Casserole. It’s back. Reminds me of the video when Whonnock (I don’t know how to spell that) server died. 

Things I do:

Upgrade Computers

Build Computers

Disassemble Computers

My System:

MSI GS65 Stealth

CPU - Intel Core i7-8750H

Memory - 16GB DDR4

Graphics Card - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti

Storage - 512 GB SSD

Operating System - Windows 10 Home

Headset - Turtle Beach Stealth 420X+

5 minutes ago, Samivan911 said:

Whonnock (I don’t know how to spell that) server

If my memory serves right, that's how you spell it.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

On 1/28/2020 at 10:48 PM, VLONE said:

BTS

What is BTS?

I see they got the channel going again. They will see how much money they can get from it I guess.

Latest From Channel Super Fun:

We're BACK and FLYING HIGH!!