Is this good for a I7 7700 @ 3.6 Ghz

NoRyc
Go to solution Solved by BarackOBatman,
12 minutes ago, NoRyc said:

There is a GTX 1660 For 295USD,Ti for 384USD, 1660 SUPER is pretty much the same price as the 1660,RX5500XT for 297USD,RX5600XT for 429USD. The prices are really high couse the newer components cost more in my country

For that price, the RX580 is probably the most bang for the buck, but its really on its way out and wont be able to keep up with newer and newer games. Considering how you have been scraping by with a GT450, something tells me that you could make due with the RX580.

If the 1660 super cost around the same as the 1660 (about $295 US) Then this would be my pick personally since Its considerably newer and more powerful and its going to be relevant for much longer than RX580. 

Unfortunately, the 5600XT is really expensive where you live. 

2 minutes ago, BarackOBatman said:

that is INSANE how expensive all of that was.

No offense, I wouldn't pay $20 for a prebuilt with those parts where I live!

I agree,it is EXTREMELY hard to live in Croatia ,the paychecks here are outstanding and terrible for living conditions,non offence taken,its okay.

12 minutes ago, NoRyc said:

There is a GTX 1660 For 295USD,Ti for 384USD, 1660 SUPER is pretty much the same price as the 1660,RX5500XT for 297USD,RX5600XT for 429USD. The prices are really high couse the newer components cost more in my country

For that price, the RX580 is probably the most bang for the buck, but its really on its way out and wont be able to keep up with newer and newer games. Considering how you have been scraping by with a GT450, something tells me that you could make due with the RX580.

If the 1660 super cost around the same as the 1660 (about $295 US) Then this would be my pick personally since Its considerably newer and more powerful and its going to be relevant for much longer than RX580. 

Share any interests with me? Feel free to message me just to chit chat about whatever. 

(Music) Depeche Mode, The Cure, Pink Floyd, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Cocteau Twins, MGMT, Boy Harsher, The Smiths, Drab Majesty, Chelsea Wolfe, Carly Rae Jepsen, The Smashing Pumpkins, Virgin Prunes, Sky Ferreira, London After Midnight, Jonathan Coulton, Alvvays, Clan of Xymox, Bauhaus, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Anna Von Hausswolff, Joy Division, Sisters of Mercy, She Wants Revenge, The Frozen Autumn, My Bloody Valentine, Type O Negative, The Birthday Party, Leonard Cohen, Switchblade Symphony, Metallica, Creedance Clearwater Revival, Eagles, Elton John, Billy Joel.

(Games) PUBG, Metro Series, Command and Conquer games, Warhammer 40,000 games, Company of Heroes (2), RDR2, CoD4

(Other) Going to the goth club, Firearms, Building PCs (Especially budget PC builds), Playing instruments (Guitar, Piano APP for PC, Otamatone, Trombone) Camping, Board Games

1 minute ago, BarackOBatman said:

If the 1660 super cost around the same as the 1660 (about $295 US) Then this would be my pick personally since Its going to be relevant for much longer than RX580. 

I agree with you.My Father is buying everyting from me since im underage and unemployed,but i am turning 16 soon so i will be able to take some part time jobs to make some money,I will see what i can do to maby get more budget so i can grab the 1660 SUPER or the 5600XT but it will be extremely hard so yeah,anyways thank you so much for the help.