Are you aware of what's happening in Venezuela?

Nicolas

so what do you want to achieve by raising awareness?

The more people know about this internationally, the less bullshit the government can say to other countries, because if this was going on and nobody outside the country knew about it, which ultimately was the goal of the government, they could have just killed us all and be done with it and nobody else would know, the idea of this post was just to raise the awareness of the situation, and that's what I did, I don't know why you put "I'm not asking for help of anything" in bold text because I'm not, but if you do want to help all you can do is tell people about it, because the government doesn't want other countries to know about this. Also, now there isn't really much point in doing this, because a lot of people already know, and the real situation is known internationally, but this was posted the day this started, so back then there was a point to it,

Most of the info out there in the news in other countries about this has gotten there through twitter, because again, the government silenced the media, the credentials of CNN reporters have been suspended, NTN24 has been blocked of both internet and cable, so the only other news channels in here are owned by the government, so they could, in theory, control the media, but they haven't been able to stop people from tweeting and posting in forums, and the info that you saw about this on CNN or whatever, if you even saw it, was taken out of social networks, so I'm just putting more info out there for people to know.

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

I hope the problems settle down for your country soon.

No one, who has lived in the world of free speech and has had the freedom to access information, would want to live in a place where you are being limited and controlled like in North Korea.

Now I know that things in your country aren't as bad as some other places, but who knows how the government will act, right?

So lets hope things don't get worse.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review