Need suggestions on a case to accommodate (2) 420mm radiators

I'm considering buy a new case, my current case is an EVGA DG-86, in it i have (2) 420mm radiators (that's the main big thing). I'm considering buying a new case because i play a lot of VR games and i've found my self having to cover up the case window and reflective siding of the case to stop it from messing with my tracking, completely defeating the point of having a case with windows. Now i'm considering buying a case that can accommodate my current water cooling set up plus not have any issues of reflection. Here is my full parts list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/6Q284n

Please let me know of any viable replacements 

The only possible option i've seen is the, be quiet! DARK BASE 900.

30 minutes ago, impledob said:

I'm considering buy a new case, my current case is an EVGA DG-86, in it i have (2) 420mm radiators (that's the main big thing). I'm considering buying a new case because i play a lot of VR games and i've found my self having to cover up the case window and reflective siding of the case to stop it from messing with my tracking, completely defeating the point of having a case with windows. Now i'm considering buying a case that can accommodate my current water cooling set up plus not have any issues of reflection. Here is my full parts list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/6Q284n

Please let me know of any viable replacements 

The only possible option i've seen is the, be quiet! DARK BASE 900.

2 3x140mm radiators implies a full size case at least.  Your reflection problem is from the glass side panel of your current case, yes?  The dark base 900 also has a glass side panel.  Are you looking for a case with no glass side panel?

What about an anti-reflective film for the window of your current case?

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

27 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

2 3x140mm radiators implies a full size case at least.  Your reflection problem is from the glass side panel of your current case, yes?  The dark base 900 also has a glass side panel.  Are you looking for a case with no glass side panel?

What about an anti-reflective film for the window of your current case?

It's from the panel and from a mirror strip across the bottom of the case. I should have clarified, I'm refering to this version of the Dark Base 900 which is window less. Yes i am looking for a windowless case. I'm not sure anti-reflective film would be too practical.  https://www.newegg.com/p/2AM-0037-00019?Description=bequite&cm_re=bequite-_-9SIA68V45G2219-_-Product

4 minutes ago, impledob said:

It's from the panel and from a mirror strip across the bottom of the case. I should have clarified, I'm refering to this version of the Dark Base 900 which is window less. Yes i am looking for a windowless case. I'm not sure anti-reflective film would be too practical.  https://www.newegg.com/p/2AM-0037-00019?Description=bequite&cm_re=bequite-_-9SIA68V45G2219-_-Product

I understand it varies a lot.  There’s this stuff called dulling spray for example that would be terrible because it never dries.  Knowing if a given type would even work is a die roll of course.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

1 hour ago, Bombastinator said:

I understand it varies a lot.  There’s this stuff called dulling spray for example that would be terrible because it never dries.  Knowing if a given type would even work is a die roll of course.

I'm not sure that a film of some sort would do well enough to stop the reflections. 

27 minutes ago, impledob said:

I'm not sure that a film of some sort would do well enough to stop the reflections. 

I could see it perhaps working on the glass.  The mirrored bit seems less likely to me.  The stuff isn’t very expensive.  If you were willing to do something else with the mirrored section it might be worth trying just to test.