A few monitor issues

OtterlyDumb

I had a three monitor setup, all three of which I got second-hand. After the most recent Ubuntu 18.04 update, only one of my monitors work and it's at the wrong resolution. However, removing the graphics card does fix the issue. Does anyone know how to help?

this is gonna sound really simple but just to make sure, have you updated your graphics card drivers? Maybe try only plugging one display at a time and see what happens?

5 minutes ago, Cactusneedle_18 said:

this is gonna sound really simple but just to make sure, have you updated your graphics card drivers? Maybe try only plugging one display at a time and see what happens?

I can only get one monitor to work, the other one won't work and the third one's adapter is broken. I'll try updating drivers.

Edit: scratch that, I got the third one to work but it's still in a super low resolution

8 minutes ago, OtterlyDumb said:

I can only get one monitor to work, the other one won't work and the third one's adapter is broken. I'll try updating drivers.

Edit: scratch that, I got the third one to work but it's still in a super low resolution

what if you only plug in the third one? still bad rez?

8 minutes ago, Cactu said:

what if you only plug in the third one? still bad rez?

Yeah. Also, the two most recent drivers for my system don't seem to work, it pops up the terminal and says to download it the way I had.