Looking For Arma 3 Group

TommoIRL

looking to play Arma 3 with people again, its been years. Im 23, full time job, just play on weekends and other days off. Let me know if you wanna game!

I havent been in the Arma scene in about 3 years, but there are so many different units available to join. When I was looking for a unit to join I just googled for a group that was the branch that I wanted and used the gear that I wanted and applied. Most of them do operations on saturday and trainings on friday. Happy Hunting!

• 2 weeks later...

I am in a unit, and have been for about 1.5 years. I love it so much! I definitely recommend finding one that has trainings/events when you are free!

Gaming PC

CPU: Ryzen 3700X GPU: EVGA 2060 Super XC Ultra Gaming MB: MSI Prestige X570 Creation 

RAM: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x 16GB DDR4-3600 CL16 NVME: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB M.2-2280

PSU: SeaSonic PRIME Gold 1000w Case: Corsair 680X RGB Black

NAS/Media Box

CPU: Ryzen 3200G  MB: Gigabyte Aorus B450 Elite

RAM: 16GB (2x 8GB) Corsair LPX DDR4-3000 M.2: WD Blue 500 GB

PSU: Rosewill Photon 850W 80+ Gold Case: Cooler Master HAF XB Evo

I don't bother with groups. I feel like it's a sort of commitment and I'm prone to just dropping the game for a few weeks to a few months, mostly because staring intently at single pixels trying to land a shot makes my neck hurt. ARMA is cool and all, but a lot of engagements happen in the 4-600m range and it's literally just trying to shoot at single pixels.

When I play I just do an open co-op on a standard map. The guys in there are pretty relaxed and you can just drop in/drop out whenever.

#Muricaparrotgang

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2020 at 5:53 AM, Coppz said:

looking to play Arma 3 with people again, its been years. Im 23, full time job, just play on weekends and other days off. Let me know if you wanna game!

Not a group, but a server. 77th JSOC is pretty solid, I play there often. I don't really have much free time now that I'm in Uni so I often only get to play in the weekends so I suppose it'll be a good fit for you.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Copppz, 

I play in a Zeusing community. Look up Lcpl. Liru on Twitch. He is sort of the community leader. 

• 2 weeks later...

I play arma all the time on my server.  I usually run MCC missions and such so there is a wide variety of things to do.  I have a few freiends I usually play with also