PC I found

I found a site claiming it has a gaming pc that can run gta 5 for 400 euros, can someone check the specs and tell me if it's true or not?

Specs:

CPU: Intel xeon x5650

GPU: AMD Radeon RX 470 4GB

PSU: Corsair VS550

RAM: 8GB DDR4 (site doesn't specify which brand)

SSD: 512 GB (site doesn't specify brand, again)

HDD: 1TB (you probably know what I'm going to type here)

You can run GTA5 on anything newer than sandy bridge i5 with igpu. That thing is extremely overpriced for gaming, you dont need 512G ssd at all and that CPU is 10 years old at this point.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

4 minutes ago, Amgad Mohamed said:

Intel xeon x5650

4 minutes ago, Amgad Mohamed said:

8GB DDR4

Image result for so that was a lie

yes, it can play GTA V. So can almost any PC. Avoid this PC unless you can haggle the seller down to 200 euros or something.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

I made a PC based on a HP Z400 with x5690, 32gb ram, Nvidia 1060, Raid0  for 270$ ~ 245euros. So the one you found is tops 300 euros and it should have DDR3 not 4.

10 year old xeons are still good for gaming they are fast, dead cheap and support lots of ram.

In a gaming PC you need just enough CPU to not bottleneck your GPU

If you know anything about computers get it for TOPS 300 euros and you can upgrade it along the way. Otherwise get a new pre-build system

11 minutes ago, Biomecanoid said:

No GPU ?

The vega 11 in the 2400g is more than able to handle gta v at 1080p