Looking for Media Tablet recommendations

So... suppose I have a huge library of perfectly legal movies that I want to store and watch on the go - what's your recommendation for reasonably affordable (ideally sub 300$, up to 400 would still be acceptable) tablets that would be suited for this job?

Requirements include:

- High storage capacity (or extendability, the tablet + SD or Micro-SD would have to hold at least 500 GB, ideally up to 1 TB)

- A decent screen (10 inches optimum, though anything between 8 and 13 would be tolerable. Nice colors, deep blacks. Resolution over 1080p isn't necessary because movies that definitely weren't acquired through shady means rarely come above 1080p anyways)

- A Headphone Jack

- an OS that supports easy file transfer from my PC via USB (basically anything that isn't iOS)

I don't really care when it comes to doing anything else besides browsing and media consumption - I have my PC for that. The screen is what counts, it's just that I've never had a tablet and all my phones have pretty cheap screens, so I have a hard time judging the specs for better screens on mobile devices.

Thanks in advance for any tips, have yourself a nice day.

Any 10 inch tablet that’s under $300 is pretty bad at media consumption. The base iPad barely has space but you can connect a usb drive to it to transfer files, which makes it a prime candidate for media consumption.

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

Samsung Tab S5e.
Amoled Display + very very good stereo speakers = Win for Media consumption.

No Headphone Jack tho.. But you can just use a Dongle.

Cheaper alternative: Samsung Tab A 10.5 - should be also with Stereo Speakers. But only IPS Panel.

I would like to recommend the iPad, because iPadOS > Android for Tablets.
But you will have just an IPS Screen. A good one, but still not Oled.
Also, no Stereo Speakers.
And 4:3 aspect ratio.