Sennheiser GSP 600 Vs GSP 500

FarmerGiles97

So i'm looking at getting a a Sennheiser GSP setup, i want to know a few things. 

With my Razer Nari headset when the headset is loud, my microphone picks it up. 

Will the GSP 500 pick up loud noise? If not ill probably get the 600? 

Are the 600's comfortable and do they get hot on your ears? 

I own the 600. They are comfortable as hell. You gotta get the fit right though, and that will take you some time. Don't worry about comfort. As for heat, they don't get anywhere near as hot as the G4ME ZERO I owned previously. I guess though I live in the UK where every day has miserable temperatures. I haven't had any major issues with heat on the GSP 600, unlike the G4ME ZERO which was very unbearable during summer.

I'll leave the other stuff up to others.

1 minute ago, MeatFeastMan said:

I own the 600. They are comfortable as hell. You gotta get the fit right though, and that will take you some time. Don't worry about comfort. As for heat, they don't get anywhere near as hot as the G4ME ZERO I owned previously. I guess though I live in the UK where every day has miserable temperatures. I haven't had any major issues with heat on the GSP 600, unlike the G4ME ZERO which was very unbearable during summer.

I'll leave the other stuff up to others.

When your headset is loud does your mic pick up the audio? 

Are you also using an AMP? 

1 minute ago, JordanHopkins97 said:

When your headset is loud does your mic pick up the audio? 

Are you also using an AMP? 

I've never had anyone complain about the mic picking up audio but I haven't used the mic that often. From what I've experienced with the mic, it is a good mic. The 600 is closed-back and doesn't leak as much sound as the 500, I wouldn't worry about the 600's mic picking up audio. It does leak some but only at very high volume.

I am not using an AMP.

1 minute ago, MeatFeastMan said:

I've never had anyone complain about the mic picking up audio but I haven't used the mic that often. From what I've experienced with the mic, it is a good mic. The 600 is closed-back and doesn't leak as much sound as the 500, I wouldn't worry about the 600's mic picking up audio. It does leak some but only at very high volume.

I am not using an AMP.

Im guessing your happy with audio quality too when not using amp?  

Just now, JordanHopkins97 said:

Im guessing your happy with audio quality too when not using amp?  

Of course. It's good enough. I thought it was amazing until I bought the IE 800 earphones a few weeks ago. The GSP is versatile, it is good enough for music too.