Which PC controller should I choose?

abernalmac

The Logitech F310 is 22€ in my country, the Logitech F710 is 30€ and the Xbox controller + the PC adapter is 45€. I used to play with keyboard but I've picked up FIFA and Forza and I'd prefer a controller. Which one should I buy and why?

Xbox controller has never let me down. And if you have bluetooth, you don't have to worry about the adapter

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Would have to agree with the members above.

I have the Xbox One controller + (old) adapter and it has worked rather well for me, for mostly racing purposes.

In my experience, battery life on the double A's is about 20-30 hours, but at some point you may want to get the play and charge pack.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Personally I prefer a ps3 controller if it's doable, but that's just me.
It's really up to personal preference.

XBOX One controller is a good go to. Little more expensive than what you've listed tho.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

-> Moved to Peripherals

F310 isn't very good if you have bigger hands. Or need better joystick and trigger control.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv