Triple monitor setup -> Can I run two of them on the Ryzen 2400G and 1 on GPU?

Hi.

I'm a CS student and about to purchase my third monitor for my setup. However, I run a Ryzen 5 2400G setup with no GPU currently and with only two HDMI outputs.

My idea was to buy a 1650 Super as the driver for the new monitor, so that it can also be used for occasional gaming.

In this regard I wondered if it would be possible to run the two secondary monitors on my CPU (Slack, Browser windows) and run the new gaming monitor on the GPU or if it would be better to run everything on the GPU?

The reason for asking is, that I can get a 1650 Super for around 220$ with DP, HDMI and DVI output. I don't want to use DVI though, so if I want a card that has 3 outputs consisting of only HDMI or DP I have to pay roughly 100-120$ more. (Thanks Denmark...)  So obviously, I'd rather prefer the cheaper option if there's no serious drawback to this setup.

Thanks.

CPU Ryzen 5 1600 (OC 4GHz) | RAM 16GB DDR4-3000 (OC 3200) | Boot 240 GB SSD | Storage 1TB Seagate Barracuda | GPU Inno3D GTX 1060 6GB Compact | MB MSI B350 Gaming Plus | Case Antec P8 | PSU EVGA 600W

Yeah you can!

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb