Is 860 watts enough??

Argentum077

Would a Corsair AX860 be able to handle a 780 TI SLI and a 4770K overclocked?? ... Thanks!!

Waiting...

Yes. Easily with plenty of oc room.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Indeedily it does, go ahead.

Just a sub quesiton, does anybody think it would be enough with 750w?

[CPU: 4670k] [CPU Cooler: Antec Kühler 1220] [Case: Obsidian 350D] [Mobo: Maximus VI Gene] [RAM: Vengeance Pro 8GB] [GPU: 770 DirectCU II] [PSU: CX750M

[Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 120GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB] [Screen: Dell U2312HM 23" E-IPS] [Keyboard: Steelseries Apex RAW]

Indeedily it does, go ahead.

Just a sub quesiton, does anybody think it would be enough with 750w?

It would run but with very little headroom unless it was a very, very baller 750w psu. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Yes. Easily with plenty of oc room.

So an AX1200i is pretty much a waste?? ... i want to have enough headroom for OC but also to have a fair amount of SSDs/HDDs (2 SSDs, 2 HDDs), a good sound card among others, 32 Gb of RAM and i honestly have no idea how much power they can draw... how much more watts would the OC need for the CPU and each GPU?? ... just an estimate i know it depends on the chip and it's OC potential...

Waiting...

So an AX1200i is pretty much a waste?? ... i want to have enough headroom for OC but also to have a fair amount of SSDs/HDDs (2 SSDs, 2 HDDs), a good sound card among others, 32 Gb of RAM and i honestly have no idea how much power they can draw... how much more watts would the OC need for the CPU and each GPU?? ... just an estimate i know it depends on the chip and it's OC potential...

Yes unless you're running 3 780 Ti's. 

Hdd's, ssd's, fans, ram, etc use relatively very little power compared to the graphics cards. This is why we can generally recommend a psu based on the gpu config alone. 

Edit: Oc'ing should draw ~50w more from each cpu/gpu but it depends on your settings.

Yes unless you're running 3 780 Ti's. 

Hdd's, ssd's, fans, ram, etc use relatively very little power compared to the graphics cards. This is why we can generally recommend a psu based on the gpu config alone. 

Oh ok!! Thanks!! ... i was looking at some 780 TIs... i want to get either the reference one or 780 ti classy... can it still handle 2 classified overclocked??

Waiting...

It would run but with very little headroom unless it was a very, very baller 750w psu. 

Thinking CX750M from Corsair with 2 gtx770s

[CPU: 4670k] [CPU Cooler: Antec Kühler 1220] [Case: Obsidian 350D] [Mobo: Maximus VI Gene] [RAM: Vengeance Pro 8GB] [GPU: 770 DirectCU II] [PSU: CX750M

[Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 120GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB] [Screen: Dell U2312HM 23" E-IPS] [Keyboard: Steelseries Apex RAW]

Oh ok!! Thanks!! ... i was looking at some 780 TIs... i want to get either the reference one or 780 ti classy... can it still handle 2 classified overclocked??

There's not that much of a difference between the 780 Ti's...or generally any different version of the same gpu for that matter.

Thinking CX750M from Corsair with 2 gtx770s

That works fine. Then again, they're 770's and not 780 ti's.