Line going through Twitch stream

Motion

Not sure how well you can see it but there always seems to be a line going through the screen/ pixels missing or some shit and was wondering if anyone knows why. Started randomly one day and only happens when I watch streams on 1080p

streammess.png Also, only happens on Twitch streams, doesnt happen on Youtube or when gaming.

5 minutes ago, Motion said:

Not sure how well you can see it but there always seems to be a line going through the screen/ pixels missing or some shit and was wondering if anyone knows why. Started randomly one day and only happens when I watch streams on 1080p

streammess.png Also, only happens on Twitch streams, doesnt happen on Youtube or when gaming.

try another browser ie. firefox. You could take a screenshot.

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

I've been seeing this a lot more recently from other streamers as well.. you can see when playing apex there's a random line that goes through the ready up section and it like cuts pixels or looks off.43c1dfff52c96b5e7b641b6024e2ccf1.png.b1ae52f15d21ed03fcf8e3e097bba7eb.png

any ideas why this happens?

seems to mainly happen in Chrome.. but why? it's fine on Microsoft Edge and arn't the 2 supposed to basically be the same thing these days since they partnered up or something?

• 3 weeks later...

Have same bug. Example image below. Top row of items text all got "eaten" by that few pixels height horizontal line.

Can confirm that this is happening only on chrome (firefox completely fine) and only on twitch (youtube on chrome completely fine).

Also figured out how to fix this. Caused by "hardware acceleration" in chrome options. In my case it was disabled and I had this bug. Enabled it - and bug is gone. Disable it again - and it will come back, so I can reproduce it anytime now basically.

Don't wanna use hardware acceleration tho, so I messaged twitch support about it, waiting for response for now. If you guys can check if that fix working for you it will be great, and if it's working maybe contact twitch support too? More tickets = faster bug fix usually :)

twitch chrome bug.PNG