Nickel plated copper+ copper radiator

Are nickel plated copper CPU and GPU block's okay to use with copper radiators? 

I'm looking to do some custom water cooling and wasn't sure if this would cause corrosion problems

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

12 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Yes, that's fine. What you don't want to mix is copper/nickel plated copper with aluminium. 

Okay, thankyou

AMD blackout rig

9 hours ago, scuff gang said:

Okay, thankyou

Yes BUT use a corrosion inhibitor.

Nickel plating can eventually fail if u dont use an inhibitor. It takes a long while, but it will eventual go, this is from personal experience.

I ran a loop for 5 years on just distilled water and biocide. No anti corrosive. The loop stayed clear and clean and worked perfectly fine the entire time BUT when i eventually pulled apart the block during a upgrade i found both the GPU and CPU blocks that were Nickel plated had corroded, the plating had failed.

I still use the CPU block and have a new GPU and plated GPU block, but i now use a corrosion inhibitor as well as the biocide with straight distilled.

Premixes usually have inhibitor in them.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

3 hours ago, SolarNova said:

Yes BUT use a corrosion inhibitor.

Nickel plating can eventually fail if u dont use an inhibitor. It takes a long while, but it will eventual go, this is from personal experience.

I ran a loop for 5 years on just distilled water and biocide. No anti corrosive. The loop stayed clear and clean and worked perfectly fine the entire time BUT when i eventually pulled apart the block during a upgrade i found both the GPU and CPU blocks that were Nickel plated had corroded, the plating had failed.

I still use the CPU block and have a new GPU and plated GPU block, but i now use a corrosion inhibitor as well as the biocide with straight distilled.

Premixes usually have inhibitor in them.

im running copper radiators, just wanted to make sure that the nickel wouldnt cause corrosion.

AMD blackout rig