Waterblock for my 2070??

TSo I've been reading other ppls posts about it struggling to find the right block, does anyone HAVE a waterblock for an MSI GeForce RTX 2070 Super Ventus OC? It seems there are blocks for the 2070, the super, EVGA, founders, etc. If anyone can help me figure it out id appreciate it. My GPU temps are a little too high. My Ryzen 7 3700x is liquid cooled and only reaches 50s but GPU gets to high 70s and even with a more aggressive fan map I can only get to 75c. If I remove the  glass panel from the front  temps immediately drop to 72c and I already have two fans on both side of the RAD for my CPU and two more pulling in fresh air...

Ryzen 9 3900x & Ryzen 7 3700x 120 AIO / MSI 2070 Super Ventus OC / MSI B450 Tomahawk Max & MSI x570 Gaming Pro / Crucial Ballistix Elite 3600mhz 2x8gb / 970EVOplus m.2 NVME 250gb / Adata sata SSD 250gb/ 2TB Hard drive / 9x Noctua Redux 120mm fans / (spare Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200mhz 2x8gb) / Fanatec CSLE+ F1 / V3 Pedals / Next Level Sim Rig / LG Ultra Gear 34" curved ultrawide 144hz / Oculus Rift S / Asus 27" 144hz / crappy keyboard / crappy mouse

As for whether there is a waterblock for that graphics card I do not know. What I do know is you don't need to put your graphics card under liquid to resolve the noise/heat upset. Here are a few suggestions:

If your PC is under a desk on a carpet, get it up and onto the table. It'll reduce the amount of dust your PC sucks in and improve airflow.

Make sure you have good airflow going into the case. See if you have an empty hard drive cage blocking the airflow of the front case fans. and if you don't have any front case fans add some.

Ideally, Good airflow in through the sides, bottom and front of the case, good airflow out of the case from the back and top.

75 degrees for your graphics card won't harm it so don't worry about that.

Have your PSU suck air from outside the bottom of the case and out through the back as well, if you have the PSU taking air in from inside the case it'll screw up the airflow inside for the graphics card. And also having your graphics card's fans obstructed by a sound card or being ontop of the power supply will increase temps dramatically.

Thanks, Yea I have my PC on the table behind my monitors and I also put blocks under the legs to bring the bottom up off the table so there is about

1 1/2 inches of space for the PSU to breathe, I just wanted to get the temps under control Incase they start getting into the 80s

Ryzen 9 3900x & Ryzen 7 3700x 120 AIO / MSI 2070 Super Ventus OC / MSI B450 Tomahawk Max & MSI x570 Gaming Pro / Crucial Ballistix Elite 3600mhz 2x8gb / 970EVOplus m.2 NVME 250gb / Adata sata SSD 250gb/ 2TB Hard drive / 9x Noctua Redux 120mm fans / (spare Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200mhz 2x8gb) / Fanatec CSLE+ F1 / V3 Pedals / Next Level Sim Rig / LG Ultra Gear 34" curved ultrawide 144hz / Oculus Rift S / Asus 27" 144hz / crappy keyboard / crappy mouse

There's plenty of space though, so I'm wondering if maybe I need to rethink push/pull of air since the heat seems to be trapped and opening the side drops 5+ degrees immediately. Idk.

IMG_20200109_235143.jpg