Monitor Stands

Hello. Fairly simple question. I am wanting to and another monitor to my gaming setup. i currently have two 24 inch monitors in landscape that I would like to keep in landscape. I am just wanting to add a 30 inch monitor under them. (meaning the 30 inch one would be at my eye level and the smaller ones above that.) My question is what is the best stand to make this happen? Do I have to get multiple stands or do they make a combo one that would work? Attached is a photo of what I mean. So the large one under the 2 smaller ones. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. 

D6OswztUIAI_hZq.jpg

12 hours ago, monster0429 said:

Hello. Fairly simple question. I am wanting to and another monitor to my gaming setup. i currently have two 24 inch monitors in landscape that I would like to keep in landscape. I am just wanting to add a 30 inch monitor under them. (meaning the 30 inch one would be at my eye level and the smaller ones above that.) My question is what is the best stand to make this happen? Do I have to get multiple stands or do they make a combo one that would work? Attached is a photo of what I mean. So the large one under the 2 smaller ones. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. 

D6OswztUIAI_hZq.jpg

It really depends on whether or not you'd like to keep the 30" monitor on its original stand.

I'd start with a pole mount and two monitor arms for your two 24" monitors. You can center the mount on your desk and have both "upper" monitors articulate out from that. Place the 30" on the desk and you're good to go.

If you do end up deciding to add the 30" to the pole system, you can just buy a third articulating arm and add it on after the fact. Just make sure the system you go with is rated for the kind of weight you intend to place on it.