A Different Kind of Push vs Push-Pull Questions

Good Day,

I'm trying to do a two-rad setup in my machine, but things are a bit fuckey. The case is an older Enermax Ostrog GT, and doesn't have room up top for fans AND a radiator. So the Top fans are getting mounted inside, and the rad on the outside of the case up top. Did a test-fit with the Radiator, and it actually looks rather nice with the beveled corners of the single Alphacool Rad I have already purchased. I want to try my best to balance the flow through both radiators so that I keep a neutral or slightly positive case pressure.

This is where it turns a little pear shaped. I have a pair of ML140 PRO RGBs and a pair of HD140 RGBs. I do NOT want the HDs visible from the outside of the case, they are simply too damn distracting with all the exposed LEDs (and make it sound like the Air Force is doing Low-Interval Takeoff Drills in my living room when they're going full-tilt). For this reason, I intend on putting them up under the top rad where they can't be seen directly, and all those LEDs will help light up the interior of the case nicely. But, they have very different performance specs between the two of them, so balancing airflow through the radiators to get neutral or positive is going to be a colossal pain in the ass.

- ML140 PRO RGB:1.27 mm-H2O & 55 CFM

- HD140 RGB: 1.85 mm-H2O & 74 CFM

Off the hop, I'm damn sure I'm going to have to push-pull the front rad to keep up with the HDs on the top rad. Assuming both radiators are the same 45mm thickness, would the ML fans in push-pull move about the same amount of air as the push-only HD fans; or, would they end up moving too much and result in the HDs being unable to keep up?

Thank you for your time.

Kind regards, Matthew

PS. Obligatory photos of case-modding. Pardon the dust bunnies:

IMG_0105.thumb.JPG.3e36e1db8799b734ac9279b3a2da0431.JPGIMG_0096.thumb.JPG.6a789c096e6a9353d7d935effebcd067.JPGIMG_0108.thumb.JPG.0cc24c1f75238acf9715a5a2d3df5c72.JPG