Pump for the Barrow PC O11 Dynamic XL distribution video

Go to solution Solved by W-L,
1 hour ago, delta9690 said:

Hey all,

I'm planning a custom watercooled build for a few months from now. I'm looking at getting a PC O11 Dynamic XL for the build, and I found this Barrow waterway for it. Linus used one similar to it in the copper watercooling video, but the video and the Amazon links never specified what pumps would work for them, besides "D5", which doesn't really mean anything to me besides it just being a style of pump.

For that distro plate it requires an adapter between it and the pump. Here is a unit that Barrow has available designed for that plate:

https://www.amazon.com/Barrow-Version-Special-Waterway-Through/dp/B07YG9WZGW/

Hey all,

I'm planning a custom watercooled build for a few months from now. I'm looking at getting a PC O11 Dynamic XL for the build, and I found this Barrow waterway for it. Linus used one similar to it in the copper watercooling video, but the video and the Amazon links never specified what pumps would work for them, besides "D5", which doesn't really mean anything to me besides it just being a style of pump.

1 hour ago, delta9690 said:

Hey all,

For that distro plate it requires an adapter between it and the pump. Here is a unit that Barrow has available designed for that plate:

https://www.amazon.com/Barrow-Version-Special-Waterway-Through/dp/B07YG9WZGW/